By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Barozi said:

So I've ordered Forza 7 three month ago from a bigger retailer and after all this time they weren't able to actually make it available to me.

Cancelled the order and bought it from this week's sale.

Only played the three intro races but wow the Dubai track looks absolutely phenomenal.

How much was it? I have held of expecting it to be on gamepass but seeing as we may not get another Forza for a while I may jump in.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
EspadaGrim said:

XB1 version can be played on Series X because of BC, the Series X version is the one that has "next gen enhancements". You are better off not buying the 70$ version because the XB1 version has Cross-Gen capabilities and you would still be able to play it at XB1-X specs on the Series X plus the other enhancements that the Series X provides for BC games (like faster Loading times) but the only thing I'm not sure of is the FPS difference.

It's just Activision being greedy bastards as usual.

Yeah, I'm seeing conflicting info on this. One article I found says that the $60 Xbox One version gets a free upgrade to the Series S/X version, while another site says that it doesn't. Just to be on the safe side I'd go with the $70 Series S/X edition. 

There is no way to upgrade Xbox One version to Series X. Once you bought it, that's what you have. There is a 10$ upgrade for PS5 from PS4 but there is no such thing on Xbox, because (most likely) MS doesn't allow to sell next-gen upgrades

shikamaru317 said:
EspadaGrim said:

XB1 version can be played on Series X because of BC, the Series X version is the one that has "next gen enhancements". You are better off not buying the 70$ version because the XB1 version has Cross-Gen capabilities and you would still be able to play it at XB1-X specs on the Series X plus the other enhancements that the Series X provides for BC games (like faster Loading times) but the only thing I'm not sure of is the FPS difference.

It's just Activision being greedy bastards as usual.

Yeah, I'm seeing conflicting info on this. One article I found says that the $60 Xbox One version gets a free upgrade to the Series S/X version, while another site says that it doesn't. Just to be on the safe side I'd go with the $70 Series S/X edition. 

Yeah I might end up getting the $70 if thats the case. They need to change the cover art if thats the case because its just straight up misleading. 

ironmanDX said:
Barozi said:

So I've ordered Forza 7 three month ago from a bigger retailer and after all this time they weren't able to actually make it available to me.

Cancelled the order and bought it from this week's sale.

Only played the three intro races but wow the Dubai track looks absolutely phenomenal.

How much was it? I have held of expecting it to be on gamepass but seeing as we may not get another Forza for a while I may jump in.

Eh MS hasn't added pre-GamePass games in ages. Don't think we'll ever see it. Though I was surprised it was included during the xCloud test phase.

I bought the physical version for around €8.50. The digital version (standard edition since there's no proper DLC) is currently on sale for €20. Bought it from the Turkish store for around €6.50.

Ryuu96 said:

As someone buying the Halo themed Xbox, this just gives me blue balls. 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

Nice seeing the CEO acknowledge and endorse Halo. Gives me confidence Xbox going nowhere anytime soon

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Finished CoD Modern Warfare 2 Remastered.

Don't think this game deserves a fully fleshed out review, so I'm just giving a few insights.

Visually the remaster is doing a pretty good job. I wasn't as "amazed" as I was when playing the CoD4 remaster but it's definitely a step up. Especially when you compare it with the original. MW2 was a pretty standard looking game last gen and even with the remastered version, it's not much more than standard compared to other current gen games.

Mission-wise I think the later levels are way more fun. Not a fan of any of the Brazil missions, where enemies seem to spawn infinitely and approach you from all angles. I've been meleed so often on these levels and it's a one hit kill even on the easiest difficulty. The "Wolverines" mission is cool in concept but once you realize how small the map is once you get to Burger Town and you're just continuously running across the parking lots, it's a bit silly.

The lack of any MP mode definitely has to be addressed, even when the price was significantly lower.

Definitely warrants a purchase if you liked the campaign. MW3 remaster is probably in the works already (of course only if Sony helps them out once more financially LMAO).

8.5/10

Kudos to Shika for quality gaming tip. Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales is highly addictive and good. Had no idea a game like this released in 2018..

Out of curiosity, how much would timed exclusivity for both FIFA and CoD (both) cost? I just realized, that at least in Europe, those two together could pretty much help whoever got both locked at least for a year annihilate anyone else.

Like, they are humongous there.

AsGryffynn said:
Out of curiosity, how much would timed exclusivity for both FIFA and CoD (both) cost? I just realized, that at least in Europe, those two together could pretty much help whoever got both locked at least for a year annihilate anyone else.

Like, they are humongous there.

For how long? If were talking a year both games sell like 15m on a platform and games are now $70. So probably over a billion dollars.