By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

man some of y'all are WHACK with your predictions

"phil talks", "indie montage", "gamepass shout out" are all too obvious

where's the RISK, the SPICINESS

where's phil spencer running in and batista bombing major nelson then having a cage match with Satya Nadella
or announcing that they've acquired the entire industry and are shutting it down, video games are no more

Around the Network

Wow flight sim! The game is suposedly in beta mode and it gets a release in August?!? Well ok if it’s ready then great. Series X launch title plz

Probably a staggered launch to spread out demand and sales. Steam probably a later date as well.

Last edited by sales2099 - on 13 July 2020

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Microsoft is going to have to watch the partitioning of game portions from Gamepass versions. The whole sell is day and date game availability with your subscription. If half the game still requires you to pay ($120!!!!!) then what is the point?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Ryuu96 said:
starcraft said:
Microsoft is going to have to watch the partitioning of game portions from Gamepass versions. The whole sell is day and date game availability with your subscription. If half the game still requires you to pay ($120!!!!!) then what is the point?

It doesn't, that infographic is awful.

The base game has every single airport in the world (37,000) but those are built via satellite imaginary, the 40 (out of 37,000) airports in the editions are hand crafted.

Ahhh I see. That is certainly a lot better. But it also means that there is an awful lot of dev time that went in for which Gamepass members get no benefit.

I guess I am saying it is the thin edge of the wedge.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Angelus said:
Sorry, I can’t write properly atm cus I’m on my phone.

For starters, Paris is one of the most beautifully realized environments that Ubisoft has ever done. To this day, it’s still the most gorgeous, and detailed AC game.

Beyond that, it brought real stealth gameplay back to AC. They overhauled the parkour system, to give you more freedom than you’ve had in any game since AC1, and also making it look the coolest it’s ever looked. The mission structure provides you with great freedom on how to tackle your association targets, and include some cool unique kill opportunities. And to top it all of, it’s the only AC game in the last decade or so that actually provided some challenge. The combat was slower, but had a real nice satisfying weight to it, and ya....you could actually die while playing it, unlike every other AC game, in which you’re practically god.

I agree, Unity and Syndicate could be my favorites after Black Flag.

18th century Paris and 19th century London are my favorite scenarios with beautiful, detailed and colorful buildings and there are a lot of different mission types.

Especially the detective missions "Murder Mysteries" and "Dreadful Crimes" were totally different from all the action and told some nice stories.

Around the Network

Unity was only 9,89€ so I picked it up after reading all the comments. Maybe you would like to sell me a used car next?

the event is going to be shit i can feel it, Halo Inf will show no gameplay and launch holiday 2021

hype LOST completely

EDIT : THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT SCHIPHOL AINT IN THE STANDARD EDITION

Last edited by kirby007 - on 13 July 2020

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

we could do a fuck marry kill with the amount of new peeps at playground

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

KiigelHeart said:
Unity was only 9,89€ so I picked it up after reading all the comments. Maybe you would like to sell me a used car next?

Hope you like it. The games great.

kirby007 said:

the event is going to be shit i can feel it, Halo Inf will show no gameplay and launch holiday 2021

hype LOST completely

EDIT : THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT SCHIPHOL AINT IN THE STANDARD EDITION

Well, Frankfurt is only in the even more expensive edition^^ it's pretty much "US-airports and a few others" in the standard edition lol. 

(yes I know it's only a difference between hand crafted or not hand crafted)