By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I’d rather only wait a year or so after an announcement. Anything more and I start to lose hype. Maybe 18 months max or so. Like if it’s shown at E3 it needs to be out that year or holiday the following year at the most. None of this four or five year nonsense.

Around the Network

Well time doesn't matter, a lot of people are still excited for Cyberpunk a game that was first teased in January 2013.

Well, seems we are only a couple weeks away from big news. Here's to a great new generation.

Ryuu96 said:

https://old.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/essv2p/real_time_raytracing_displayed_by_ninja_theory/

Lol, I actually thought the trailer was live action...

When  I saw the trailer I initially thought that until I saw the characters face in the trailer then I knew it was a video game. 

Nice to see Metal Gear Rising on there. That game was cool as hell.

Around the Network
trunkswd said:
Ryuu96 said:

Netflix does marketing? I don't think I've ever seen a Netflix ad. 

Netflix doesn't so much market their service as a whole, at least that I've seen, but they market the shit out of some of their bigger shows and movies. Stranger Things 3 for instance, got a massive marketing push.

I know this has probably already been discussed here, but everything about Project Mara announcement tells me that it will be some small side project VR game which won't be coming to Xbox.

derpysquirtle64 said:
I know this has probably already been discussed here, but everything about Project Mara announcement tells me that it will be some small side project VR game which won't be coming to Xbox.

Missed that tweet. Looks like the guy who asked Greenberg about it coming to Xbox or not, had the same impression as me from this announcement.

Ryuu96 said:
derpysquirtle64 said:

It's already confirmed for Xbox, I think it's going to be along the lines of PT, small horror experience but a psychological one rather than straight up supernatural and a larger building.

I hope it's not really like PT. Because PT is just a concept, not the game, and it is also a bit overrated IMO. Everyone hypes PT just because it has Hideo Kojima on it. Who knows, maybe the full game would have been really boring if it was based on the same mechanics repeated for 5-6 hours if not more.