By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
sales2099 said:

You guys think MS could acquire Asobo?

They made a Plague Tale: Innocence and are making Flight Simulator 2020.

Have also a good history making Xbox games in the past. 

They certainly make sense as an acquisition. I think it largely depends on how well FS 2020 performs. If it's critically and commercially successful, then they will certainly try to get them and secure the future of the franchise. Kind of like Sony and Insomniac after Spiderman.

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
starcraft said:

Can I ask what model TV you have? That sounds epic.

I don't know about what TV they have, I'm just confused with Xbox One Series X.

Bah all the same :) Xbox One, Series X, Xbox! The more words the better! 

Was just a typo :)

starcraft said:
Imaginedvl said:

I re-started to play Odyssey a week ago :) I'm really hyped for Valhalla and this is going to look gorgeous in my living room on Xbox One Series X and my 86'' 4K :)

Cannot wait for July and all the reveals around Xbox and Ubi! 

On the other hand, I'm def. losing faith in an Xbox One Series S (or whatever the name); I think that with the rumors that Microsoft is going to align themselves to the Play Station Five; this makes little sense. If they come out with a more powerful console at the same price, this can be enough for them to even try to lover the price even further to try to win some market share very early in the next gen.

Can I ask what model TV you have? That sounds epic.

https://www.lg.com/ca_en/tvs/lg-86UH9500

Maybe not the best for 'pure' gaming (refresh rates) but this is why I do not really care about the 60hz vs 120hz I'm playing on better and smaller TV in my office for gaming (esp. for shooters) but for adventure/RPG games with amazing sceneries, it is just so much better on the big screen.
Games likes Assassin's Creed Odyssey or Tomb Raider looks beautiful on it ; it is really mind blowing.

So with a better hardware to render (Xbox Series X); I will definitely enjoy it even more.

Big day tomorrow. Hopefully it's Elden Ring since it wasn't on Inside Xbox.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
jason1637 said:

Big day tomorrow. Hopefully it's Elden Ring since it wasn't on Inside Xbox.

Tbh I wouldn't call Elden Ring one of the most important moments of the Summer, there's a lot of major stuff happening across Summer...Makes me think this could be Sony related.

JPEG of the power button incoming.

Call of Duty usually get shown in the later half of May. Also last week was the new season in Modern Warfare so I'd be really surprised if a new Call of Duty gets shown tomorrow

I just want to say I like my sig with Kait as avatar follwing with the five Gears games behind it (Was in a retro mood).

trunkswd said:

Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 and 2 remastered in one collection. At first I was like "meh." But then I saw it was being done by the studio that worked on Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy. If it is $40 or less I'll probably be picking it up. I remember playing the first 4 Tony Hawk games quite a bit when they were new. 

I remember playing the games on the dreamcast. I dont know if I wanna buy the remaster though. Dont wanna ruin the nostalgia I have for the games.

trunkswd said:
jason1637 said:

I remember playing the games on the dreamcast. I dont know if I wanna buy the remaster though. Dont wanna ruin the nostalgia I have for the games.

It is being developed by the team behind Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, which gives me hope the remastered games are done well. I wouldn't spend $60 on it, but would be happy to spend $30 on it. 

I've seen some stuff about it been $39.99 can't remember the source though.

Edit: Source is Xbox Store