By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Shdowrun’s universe is unique it’s a mix of Fantasy and Sci-fi combined, it’s a Cyberpunk future where Humans, Dwarves, Ogres, Elves a many other fantasy creatures live together.

The Netflix movie Bright has a similar concept too.

Around the Network
trunkswd said:
KiigelHeart said:
I bought Borderlands 3 for some couch co-op with my wife. We already played through Lego Harry Potter Collection, Cuphead and Unravel Two during this corona show.

Which class/character would be the easiest to play?

Not sure what Xbox you are playing the game on, but on the Xbox One S the game doesn't run that great in split-screen. While I played the entire game with my girlfriend split-screen, every time one of us opened up the menu the game would lag for a couple seconds. Plus, it felt like the game was running a tad below 30fps most of the time. My best guess would be around 25fps. Possible an update has been released since we played it at the end of 2019.  

I'm playing on X so hopefully it runs better. If not, we can also play on two Xboxes :P

Fable 2 ending was lackluster to me, No final Boss fight was lame as hell.

Fable 3s biggest problem was when you became King and needed a crap ton of Money to follow the good path.

The last part of the game was very rushed even the Aurora part wasn’t very long.

Ryuu96 said:

If Microsoft sets up a more focused XGP in Japan rather than actually acquiring any studios, would you be okay with that?

Imagine if they had XGP Japan, works in the same way as XGP WW which had developers inside of it to assist, they could partner with Grounded Inc, White Owls, JP Games, Mistwalker, Valhalla, etc.

Another question, do you care if Microsoft acquires a JRPG studio or not? Can it just be any Japanese studio or do you want one focused in JRPG? I'm struggling to think of available ones and there's Mistwalker but they'd require a development team also, which XGP Japan could help fill the void of.

Honestly, me personally, I still see Japan as a lost cause for MS no matter how much they invest over there. I respect Phil for trying, but I think the best he can realistically hope for is converting a small percentage of fans in the western markets that favor Japanese games. Those being JRPGs specifically, so that's where my focus would be in terms of securing some type of exclusive here and there. Beyond that, I would just keep doing everything I can (short of just paying devs off) to entice Japanese devs to have Xbox versions of their games launching alongside PS counterparts. The systems are so similar these days anyway, porting has never been simpler, cheaper, or quicker.....it really shouldn't be a tough sell. Even a small amount of extra units sold is gonna be money in your pocket.

Idc if MS acquires a Japanese studio. I'd be fine if they got Japanese support kn gamepass and on Xbox in general.

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Ryuu96 said:

If Microsoft sets up a more focused XGP in Japan rather than actually acquiring any studios, would you be okay with that?

Imagine if they had XGP Japan, works in the same way as XGP WW which had developers inside of it to assist, they could partner with Grounded Inc, White Owls, JP Games, Mistwalker, Valhalla, etc.

Another question, do you care if Microsoft acquires a JRPG studio or not? Can it just be any Japanese studio or do you want one focused in JRPG? I'm struggling to think of available ones and there's Mistwalker but they'd require a development team also, which XGP Japan could help fill the void of.

Honestly, me personally, I still see Japan as a lost cause for MS no matter how much they invest over there. I respect Phil for trying, but I think the best he can realistically hope for is converting a small percentage of fans in the western markets that favor Japanese games. Those being JRPGs specifically, so that's where my focus would be in terms of securing some type of exclusive here and there. Beyond that, I would just keep doing everything I can (short of just paying devs off) to entice Japanese devs to have Xbox versions of their games launching alongside PS counterparts. The systems are so similar these days anyway, porting has never been simpler, cheaper, or quicker.....it really shouldn't be a tough sell. Even a small amount of extra units sold is gonna be money in your pocket.

Yep, i've said the same thing. Xbox will never be successful in Japan. Instead they need to market the japanese games more in the west to convince the devs that they'll sell well enough.

Japanese support shouldn't be tied to it's success there because then it will never happen.

Ryuu96 said:
jason1637 said:
Idc if MS acquires a Japanese studio. I'd be fine if they got Japanese support kn gamepass and on Xbox in general.

Exclusives or just those Japanese titles that skip Xbox for absolutely no reason?

Japanese tittles that skip xbox would be enough for me.

Ryuu96 said:

Mechassault easily.

Easy punchcard worth 500 points on the rewards app at the moment.
Just click on the punches, no additional tasks needed. Will work only if you have Game Pass.