By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Not listed on amazon germany yet, but I'll definitely have me one of those. Looks hot.

Just one problem of course.....I'm gonna have a Cyberpunk controller with no Cyberpunk to play for like half a year!

Around the Network

That's a damn fine controller. I like the design.

You could drop the thing... Get a new scratch on it.. All good.

Remember when Microsoft swapped Toybox Turbos with Blinx for this month's GwG?

Well I just downloaded Toybox Turbos...

Crysis Remastered leaked, it’s even coming out on the Switch lol.

I already have it on the 360 so I’m that interested in it unless they port over Crysis Warhead with it.

I wonder if it will launch at a full $60...

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

@Angelus 

Controller looks more like Monokuma Edition than Cyberpunk

Ryuu96 said:

So, Sony is producing fewer PS5 units than PS4 units, not really a surprise, Series X will be the same, we're going to have to pre-order Series X as soon as it goes up, Lol.

I tried about a week ago. They wouldn't let me even put a cent on it until the price was announced. 

I asked if I could just put $500 AUD down just to have my name on the list fully expecting it to be $699 or more... 

Nope. 

Ryuu96 said:

So, Sony is producing fewer PS5 units than PS4 units, not really a surprise, Series X will be the same, we're going to have to pre-order Series X as soon as it goes up, Lol.

I'll probably preorder both as soon as possible just in case.

A week before the console launches I can still decide if I keep the order up or cancel it.

Ryuu96 said:

Good news, this way the playing field is levelled somewhat. 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

trunkswd said:
If Microsoft can get Lockhart / Series S out at launch for $299, Microsoft could get an early lead on the PS5.

North America I think Xbox has a solid chance to take a safe lead if the $300 console is true. In Europe it will merely lessen the gap but still be favourable for PS. UK will prob be about even or slightly in Xbox’s favour. Asia will continue to make little difference as I believe the best strategy for Asia is PC Xbox sales, Game Pass, and later Xcloud. 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.