By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Machiavellian said:
ironmanDX said:

Anyone going to give guardians of the galaxy a shot when it hits gamepass?

Everyone should.  Probably the best move Square could have done because the game needs a sequel.  With the amount of people on GP who probably will give it a go, should help hopefully to green light another effort.  Hell, square should also go ahead and put it on PS Now as well.

100%! It's a crime that this game didn't get the attention it deserved! I played it a few months ago and I immediately started a new game after finishing it. 

Shame on Square for butchering Avengers so badly that they tarnished chances of many gamers giving Guardians of the Galaxy a shot. Even I was skeptical when I first saw the game, but when I read that it was a single player action-adventure game, I decided to give it a try and it was completely worth it! 

Around the Network

Alright, I guess I will be playing it then. I have heard positive things only pretty much.

How's the gameplay loop?

Edit: Does it have split screen mp?

ironmanDX said:

Alright, I guess I will be playing it then. I have heard positive things only pretty much.

How's the gameplay loop?

Edit: Does it have split screen mp?

Its SP only.  Its takes a second to get use to the gameplay but once you do it can be very entertaining but with such things your mileage will vary.  I will say this after I completed the game, I stop thinking about how much the cast does not look, act or sound like the movie and instead felt that they did a good job of distinguishing themselves in this game and in multiple instances they had me laughing out loud.

Okay, the new events and the Stunt Park in Forza Horizon 5 were nice, but just a little snack.

It's time for the first big expansion!
Fortune Island was released within 3 months after FH4. Blizzard Mountain was released within 3 months after FH3.

I'm running out of accolades!

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

I hope that Mundfish makes a similar statement so that Xbox will still be willing to have Atomic Heart as a day one gamepass game later this year. 

Mundfish will likely not be able to make a statement like that because they are located directly in Russia, they will likely be thrown in jail by the Kremlin if they do.

Even if they don’t speak up publicly you can bet that they are angry at the current situation, my hope would be that they would be able to relocate to Estonia or something to continue their business but idk.

I feel bad for everyone affected but their first concern should be safety, it would be cool if MS would step in to help GSC Gameworld and Sad Cat.

shikamaru317 said:

If this is true, I really hope they managed to get the source code out on a hard drive when they evacuated, or have it backed up on the cloud. The studio can eventually be rebuilt either in Ukraine if Russia abandons the invasion or if the devs are ok living under Russian rule, or in another country like Poland (who is taking in a ton of Ukrainian refugees), and they could work on the game via remote from home until the studio is rebuilt, but they will be really screwed if they lost 4 years worth of work on the game if they lost the source code.

Hope the devs are okay. Their lives come before the game. 

Priority zero seems like an excuse, people will be pissed of, especially if catalyst and Breaker will be the only maps.  I don't get it, they just took like a month off and still did not end up fixing the BTB playlist.

Last edited by konnichiwa - on 05 March 2022

konnichiwa said:

Priority zero seems like an excuse, people will be pissed of, especially if catalyst and Breaker will be the only maps.  I don't get it, they just took like a month off and still did not end up fixing the BTB playlist.

343 has been working as an anti-live service or something. Most live service games may come out with a limited release but the developers have so much content in development that it’ll be a completely different game in a matter of months. 343 seems to have had little to no post launch content in development at launch with the plan rather being starting off slow, then eventually get to the point of putting out content. 

Some nice additions for sure but it feels so minimal. I’ll take it for sure and enjoy the crap out of it, but if the community got over 10 maps this quickly, they going to get tired of just 2 maps very quickly! I’m really disappointed that co-op campaign still won’t be there…..

konnichiwa said:

I thought BTB was working now after the last patch? It works for me.