By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
VersusEvil said:

I thought Halo Infinite campaign pre load was supposed to start by now? I'll need at least a month of downloading consideration how bad my download speeds are.

A month? lol

For...what was it...28GB or something? The fuck kind of internet do you have? Dial up?

Around the Network
VersusEvil said:

I thought Halo Infinite campaign pre load was supposed to start by now? I'll need at least a month of downloading consideration how bad my download speeds are.

Damn, does that mean if you wanna install CoD it takes a year to download?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu0Esrq5ahs

Fans make better HI commercial.

I didnt know the uk had caves that remote

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Hype level at 9.

Would be up to 11 if it released with co-op.

Voted 9 in the poll, but I'll be patient. I'm gonna try to stay focused on Horizon 5 and then play some multi-player of Infinite. For the campaign I'm aiming for mid January through mid February.

How can 343 block access to the campaign?

I bet it's easy to circumvent by going offline. Otherwise, the game wouldn't be able to work for people who don't have their console connected to the internet or at the latest once XBL shuts down and you want to install the game from disc.
That would make the physical version almost worthless.

Ryuu96 said:

Interview with someone who worked on Fable and now Hellblade II.

Can't confirm the translation since I'm not Spanish

First two years spent building the tools, damn, I knew converting Forzatech to support an ARPG would take a lot of work.

Sounds more 2024 than 2023 now, Lol.

Damn, didn't know Horizon Zero Dawn took 7 years to develop! That makes sense though. As far as huge AAA RPG's go, you got Starfield in 2022, I'm betting on Avowed in 2023, then the likes of Fable and inXile's RPG in 2024, then Outer Worlds 2 in 2025, and ESVI in 2025 or 2026