By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

...sometimes...

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

...something great happens...

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

...and when it does...

...it should be acknowledged...

Around the Network

...now ban those spam posters.

Ryuu96 said:

Players’ Voice | Brackets | The Game Awards

Player's Voice Voting is Open! Which is your favorite game of the year? Players' Voice is a 100% fan voted award across 3 rounds. The winner will be decided on December 8.

Forza and Halo are there.

Y'all know what to do.

Pretty hilarious that they'll even list something like Battlefield. That game is an objective disaster.

At the end of the day, Xbox fans gonna have to stop splitting their vote and pick one to win it all

Ryuu96 said:
Angelus said:

At the end of the day, Xbox fans gonna have to stop splitting their vote and pick one to win it all

Round 1 (and I think 2) allows you to pick multiple choices, unless you mean the final round which yeah, it'll be a choice between Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 👀

Don't know if Psychonauts 2 will make it, I hope it does.

Yea, I was just talking about the final round.

shikamaru317 said:
Angelus said:

For me it has got to be Forza I throw my support behind in the final round. As much as I enjoy the gameplay on the multiplayer in Halo, I can't in good conscious vote for it over Forza in the final round when I won't have played the campaign yet and while the progression system and monetization is the way that it is. 

I'm just gonna vote for whichever one ends up with the most votes in the second round.