By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Judgment will get a sequel sooner or later, I'd guess they just want to have it available on current gen systems fast to get ready for that.

Same reason they need to port Sakura Wars fast, as it was planned as the first of many with the new cast(gama sold well in Japan at least).

About Stadia.. it's a money hat, according to a insider, they are paying to keep it from Steam for a while, very likely a old deal as I doubt they would go that far after today's announcement.

Around the Network

The KI tournament was amazing! Hope MS sees how much passionate people are for this game and fund a sequel.

DeusXmachina said:

The KI tournament was amazing! Hope MS sees how much passionate people are for this game and fund a sequel.

Man the music is so bomb and the characters and stages are so good. How tf did MS not have KI 2 in development 

also, wheels but on quite the show. Gratz to hologram

Judgment annouced for Series X|S.
Definitley going to play that one especially since it has English dub.

https://www.vgchartz.com/article/447229/judgment-launches-april-23-for-xbox-series-xs-ps5-and-google-stadia/

Ryuu96 said:
derpysquirtle64 said:

Amazon and Google never had a chance to even get close to the level of already existing gaming brands like Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo, etc. People are not ready for the cloud gaming, it's very limited and extremely hard to support. So, I personally never took seriously Phil Spencer's words about Google and Amazon being the real competition. These companies don't even know what they are doing.

I did because I seriously doubt Bethesda would have been acquired or Phil would have got the support from Satya if they weren't concerned about Amazon who is their biggest competitor right now, especially in the cloud market which is where Microsoft makes most of its money.

To put it simply, Microsoft didn't acquire Bethesda to compete with Sony.

I mean if we imagine that Phil gave Satya some amazing speech about how massive Xbox can become, there still wouldn't be much rush to acquire as much as they have if they weren't concerned about Amazon/Google, they could have took a much slower approach.

Besides Google will still be offering their cloud services to other publishers, still competing with Microsoft in the market.

In Google's case.

But also Google is so utterly pathetic that Microsoft likely over estimated them, either way Microsoft's main competitors are Google and Amazon and that is where I believe Phil is coming from, Game Pass/xCloud ultimately pushes Azure in the end.

This would be the main reason MS has not tried to go full cloud yet for their gaming service but instead has created it as an extension of their eco system.  This is where MS knowledge of the gaming space has paid off because of their struggles and understanding gamers tendencies come into play compared to Google and Amazon.  If you think about Xcloud, you seem MS taking more moderate steps, building the service and improving it but not trying to make it something that can live on its onw.  Google and Amazon are trying to make their service live on its own and the time probably just isn't right.

I see the same thing with VR.  While a great tech, still issues with it actually moving from hobby to mainstream.  MS is in the industry but are taking a more moderate approach probably learning from Kinect.  I still believe they will offer a solution this gen for the series x but it will definitely be a partnership with either facebook, valve and their own hardware or all 3.

Around the Network
ice said:
DeusXmachina said:

Man the music is so bomb and the characters and stages are so good. How tf did MS not have KI 2 in development 

also, wheels but on quite the show. Gratz to hologram

It was a damn good tournament.  I thought Wheels was done then he pull out the reset but Hologram is still tough to beat in 2 sets.  After watching this tournament, its clear that KI is a top notch fighting game and MS really should put in the investment.  I know Max reaches out as much as he can to get MS to realize this and has talked about it constantly on his channel.  I actually believe him hosting this tournament is a message straght to the brass of MS to get a sequel done.

InkIt said:

Judgment will get a sequel sooner or later, I'd guess they just want to have it available on current gen systems fast to get ready for that.

Same reason they need to port Sakura Wars fast, as it was planned as the first of many with the new cast(gama sold well in Japan at least).

About Stadia.. it's a money hat, according to a insider, they are paying to keep it from Steam for a while, very likely a old deal as I doubt they would go that far after today's announcement.

https://yakuza.sega.com/judgment/img/purchase/steam_on.jpg

https://yakuza.sega.com/judgment/img/purchase/windows_on.jpg

I think this tells a lot

Pretty weak console list of GamePass games there, imho. Though I have heard that Project Winter is like a better version of Among Us.

Have not been able to post the last few days because on mobile there is an ad that blogs the button to post but here are my thoughts on recent news.

I don't really care for 343i talking and showing some pictures of guns I've already seen in previous Halos. If they are not going to show a trailer or gameplay they should honestly not waste their time with these updates.

Glad to see Judgment coming to Xbox. Hopefully, it lands on game pass one day.

If MS plans to hold a virtual gaming event they need to have the BGS acquisition on lock first because a. lot of their big hitters are not coming anytime soon besides Halo. If it's done by March based on the EU hearing that's exciting and they should clear up the exclusivity details asap.

So, MLB the show 21 is coming to xbox, we been knew that but anyone surprised it's not on PC? I thought it was part of a greater push to make it multiplatform. Very odd but nice to see on Xbox lol. With cross play to boot.