By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
SvennoJ said:

The moral dilemmas in this game are killing me

I really want to open a Grunt sanctuary. A spin off 3D platformer with Grunts would be fun.

I remember a tower where he asked me if I needed a grunt sidekick lol.

OBVIOUSLY I NEED A GRUNT SIDEKICK!

Around the Network

https://www.trueachievements.com/n48119/xbox-game-pass-coming-soon-decemeber

Quite a few games for kids.

Available today

Among Us (Console)
Aliens: Fireteam Elite (Cloud, Console, and PC)

December 16th

Lake (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Firewatch (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Broken Age (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Ben 10: Power Trip (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Mortal Kombat 11 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
The Gunk (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Race with Ryan (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Paw Patrol: Mighty Pups Save Adventure Bay (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Transformers: Battlegrounds (Cloud, Console, and PC)

Managed to pick up a Xbox Series X from Very in the UK. Will arrive December 31st. Unfortunately had to buy it bundled with Halo for £505, so will sell Halo when it arrives (as I have gamepass).

Now to sell my Series S, which has devalued massively and only goes for about £180 second hand now lol. I still love it though :(

Zippy6 said:

Managed to pick up a Xbox Series X from Very in the UK. Will arrive December 31st. Unfortunately had to buy it bundled with Halo for £505, so will sell Halo when it arrives (as I have gamepass).

Now to sell my Series S, which has devalued massively and only goes for about £180 second hand now lol. I still love it though :(

I was just about to post about this Very have had both Series X and PS5 in stock for 30+ minutes now no queue just slap it in the basket and buy it.

WoodenPints said:
Zippy6 said:

I was just about to post about this Very have had both Series X and PS5 in stock for 30+ minutes now no queue just slap it in the basket and buy it.

Yeah thinking it's lasting a bit longer because they won't deliver until 31st, so well after Christmas. And it's only bundles in stock for both of them so you gotta pay a bit extra, but can sell what you don't want after at least.

Around the Network
Zippy6 said:
WoodenPints said:

Yeah thinking it's lasting a bit longer because they won't deliver until 31st, so well after Christmas. And it's only bundles in stock for both of them so you gotta pay a bit extra, but can sell what you don't want after at least.

You must of just missed the standalone Series X looking at the time you posted because I informed a friend just before that and had one in my basket the Series X has just gone out of stock now, PS5 I only saw bundles for and that is still in stock as of this moment.

I got my Series X from Very earlier this year and they said like 3 weeks delivery and it arrived 2 days after I ordered it so I wouldn't be surprised if you get it a lot sooner than the 31st December.

WoodenPints said:
Zippy6 said:

You must of just missed the standalone Series X looking at the time you posted because I informed a friend just before that and had one in my basket the Series X has just gone out of stock now, PS5 I only saw bundles for and that is still in stock as of this moment.

I got my Series X from Very earlier this year and they said like 3 weeks delivery and it arrived 2 days after I ordered it so I wouldn't be surprised if you get it a lot sooner than the 31st December.

Yeah the console only Series X was in stock when I saw, but a couple minutes later when I logged in etc it was just the one with halo left lol. But if I do get Series X before 31st I'll be happy!

Zippy6 said:
WoodenPints said:

Yeah the console only Series X was in stock when I saw, but a couple minutes later when I logged in etc it was just the one with halo left lol. But if I do get Series X before 31st I'll be happy!

Hopefully it does it's a pretty good time to be picking up the Series X with FH5 and Halo Infinite hot from release! I just checked my order I bought it 23rd March with a 9th April delivery date and it arrived on the 25th March.

WoodenPints said:
Zippy6 said:

Hopefully it does it's a pretty good time to be picking up the Series X with FH5 and Halo Infinite hot from release! I just checked my order I bought it 23rd March with a 9th April delivery date and it arrived on the 25th March.

I'll be playing it on a 1080p display for the foreseeable future so a lot of games I won't see big improvements from Series S. Main advantages for me right now is more storage, disc drive and some XBO games enhanced to 60fps/better gfx (because Series S couldn't run XBO X verisons of games).

So I'll be able to play older titles like Dying Light and Rise of the Tomb Raider in 60fps!

Super Sampling with Series X though so image quality will still be a bit better on a 1080p display.

Zippy6 said:
WoodenPints said:

I'll be playing it on a 1080p display for the foreseeable future so a lot of games I won't see big improvements from Series S. Main advantages for me right now is more storage, disc drive and some XBO games enhanced to 60fps/better gfx (because Series S couldn't run XBO X verisons of games).

So I'll be able to play older titles like Dying Light and Rise of the Tomb Raider in 60fps!

Super Sampling with Series X though so image quality will still be a bit better on a 1080p display.

Yeah the Xbox 360 BC and only getting One S versions of games is probably the only real bad thing about Series S you miss out on the enhanced games graphical and FPS boosts.