By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ice said:
derpysquirtle64 said:

During the first day I had no sound of enemies at all when playing on PC. No gunfire sounds, no steps and so on. Seems like they have some sound issues that hopefully will be fixed before the final release

I had a few matches where the only sounds were grenades and vehicles lol

Probably a good reason why console developers hate adding PC.  I wonder if its a problem with experience needed on the teams.

Around the Network
VersusEvil said:

So Haven is leaving GP soon, do yourself a favour if you haven't already and give it a chance, easily one of my favourite games of the year.

Well I hope it gets better then.

The first hour has been very slow so far and I'm not sure what kind of game it's supposed to be. A gliding simulator with bad (semi-)turn based combat is my first impression.

Last edited by Barozi - on 19 November 2021

Machiavellian said:
ice said:

Probably a good reason why console developers hate adding PC.  I wonder if its a problem with experience needed on the teams.

I forgot to disclose I play on XSX lol but yeah 343's other halo's had similar sound bugs from time to time. The regen shield in H4 completely ruined my audio several times 

shikamaru317 said:
Barozi said:

Well I hope it gets better then.

The first hour has been very slow so far and I'm not sure what kind of game it's supposed to be. A gliding simulator with bad (semi-)turn based combat is my first impression.

The combat takes some getting used to, the game was designed to be played in co-op with each character played by a different person, more specifically a boyfriend-girlfriend or husband-wife team, considering the plot of the game. But the story is the main draw of the game. Probably the best written romance storyline I have seen in any game I've ever played or watched a playthrough of. Easy achievements too.

One controller co-op or how does it work because nothing about this game screams co-op to me. Or did they drop the idea of making it a co-op game?

Combat is the only thing where I could see it working but what about the other (so far) 95% of the time that you're just gliding around?

Machiavellian said:
ice said:

I don't think these issues are platform related

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Barozi said:

One controller co-op or how does it work because nothing about this game screams co-op to me. Or did they drop the idea of making it a co-op game?

Combat is the only thing where I could see it working but what about the other (so far) 95% of the time that you're just gliding around?

I'm not 100% sure if it's just the combat that is co-op or if both players can do the gliding and exploring as well, but it definitely has co-op, 2 controller I assume. 

well I looked it up and you're right. But that only means that it does a miserable job in telling you that it's even an option. There's no indication in-game that suggests that it's possible. No 2 player option in the main menu, no hint in the pause menu that another controller can be added and I'm pretty sure there was nothing in the tutorial section either.

Might as well be a hidden easter egg.

New interview confirms coop and forge has been delayed.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-11-19-dont-expect-halo-infinite-campaign-co-op-until-may-at-the-earliest

Zippy6 said:

New interview confirms coop and forge has been delayed.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-11-19-dont-expect-halo-infinite-campaign-co-op-until-may-at-the-earliest

Yea...I hate this.

Why does co-op potentially have to get kicked even further down the road, than what is now an already RIDICULOUS 6 months, for something like BP progression re-work? I don't see how those systems would ever have the same people assigned to working on it. 

One of Halo 5's major pitfalls, aside from a bad campaign, was the fact that the game launched without too many Halo staples...everyone said it couldn't happen again, and now look where we are. No co-op for half a year or more, and no forge for a year a more. Cool. 

Who needs Insomniac, right?

https://www.trueachievements.com/products/54634/Spiderhuman-Shooter

Not sure what I'd pick up in the sales, might get XCOM 2 Collection. I finished it on PS4 last-gen, but never had the DLC. Might get bioshock collection too, never played them.

I think I've almost completed FH5... too many games not enough time.