Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - EA Play with Game Pass for No Additional Cost | Series X, Available Nov 10th at $499 | Series S Announced, Available Nov 10th at $299 | All Access Expands to 12 Countries this Holiday

Around the Network

Hmm, it's the 15th here in Australia now. Almost the 16th actually. No EA access games on Gamepass.

I wonder how long until it's live.

ironmanDX said:
Hmm, it's the 15th here in Australia now. Almost the 16th actually. No EA access games on Gamepass.

Why would you expect that so soon?

It was announced as coming Holiday 2020.

The only thing releasing today is xCloud for Android.

Last edited by Barozi - 5 days ago

Saints Row 5 Update...

WOOO! FAKE NEWS!!! 

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY 

Around the Network

Game Pass app just got the new update.
xCloud is live!

Barozi said:
ironmanDX said:

Why would you expect that so soon?

It was announced as coming Holiday 2020.

The only thing releasing today is xCloud for Android.

Hmm... I must have gotten my dates mixed up then. 

I could have sworn...

Why am I getting signed off on my Xbox when I stream via Android? Wasn't there a recent piece of news about MS allowing being signed in on multiple devices?

Spade said:

Saints Row 5 Update...

WOOO! FAKE NEWS!!! 

Great news, that leak was quite disappointing. Not playing as the Saints, less humor than 3 and 4, reusing the city from 1 and 2 again, no powers, retconning 4.

I really hope the real Saints Row 5 is amazing, game has been in development a long ass time, the last game by the Saints team was Gat out of Hell in 2015, more than 5 years ago. Considering how long it has been in development for, we’d better get a proper next-gen engine and the biggest map/maps of any Saints game by a significant margin.

This looks way better than Tell Me Why imo, wish MS had got exclusivity on this one instead. Story seems interesting, love the Sherlock-like mind palace gameplay.