By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:
kirby007 said:

people that sign up for a forum of a franchise are so in love with the OG game they generally hate everything afterwards

Also this is a good point, Lol.

been hating on WoW since TBC heh

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Well, none of those changes effect me, since I already completed all my weekly challenges. Unless maybe the recurring match per XP change is applied to the daily challenges. That would be a bit of an improvement. Oh well. Wait and see.

Ryuu96 said:
Angelus said:

Wow...I just had a look at the HaloWaypoint forum, just out of curiosity to see how people were enjoying the game, and they fucking HATE Halo Infinite lol. I actually audibly gasped looking through there, cus everywhere else I've only seen people really praising the way Infinite plays, but over on Waypoint they just seem to despise the whole thing. Yikes.

Welcome to Waypoint It has always been extremely toxic, they bitch about everything and can't debate in a civilised manner, I follow Reddit Halo, ResetEra's Halo community and some well known Halo folk in the community but I actively avoid Waypoint, Lol.

I mean, I sort of knew from looking over there in the past that they...uhm...got a lot of gripes...but they're now basically saying that this is the worst Halo that 343 has ever made, which is a genuinely shocking take lol

Angelus said:
Ryuu96 said:

Welcome to Waypoint It has always been extremely toxic, they bitch about everything and can't debate in a civilised manner, I follow Reddit Halo, ResetEra's Halo community and some well known Halo folk in the community but I actively avoid Waypoint, Lol.

I mean, I sort of knew from looking over there in the past that they...uhm...got a lot of gripes...but they're now basically saying that this is the worst Halo that 343 has ever made, which is a genuinely shocking take lol

The more a game appeals to a new audience the worse it seems to be for the die hard old school players.  They never want any change and as the saying goes they just bitch about everything.  

shikamaru317 said:

Halo Infinite has some bugs for sure.

-I currently have 2 bugged weekly challenges, one for a single kill with the heatwave (which I have gotten like 5 times) and one for 3 headshots with a sniper rifle where the progress resets.
-There is a bug with sleep mode that forces you to reboot the app
-Just got a bug where there were sounds of gunfire and battle before the match started
-Just got a bug where a player was facing the wrong direction in the pre-match squad cutscene

Yea, the Heatwave challenge is bugged for everyone I know who's had it. Didn't work for me, or anyone else I've played with.

Around the Network
Angelus said:

Wow...I just had a look at the HaloWaypoint forum, just out of curiosity to see how people were enjoying the game, and they fucking HATE Halo Infinite lol. I actually audibly gasped looking through there, cus everywhere else I've only seen people really praising the way Infinite plays, but over on Waypoint they just seem to despise the whole thing. Yikes.

Damn things have changed, a decade ago everyone there were relentless 343 apologists, I would get banned over the dumbest things, and honestly the mod team there were more strict than resetera. 

that being said, infinite is already miles better than 4/5 so idk what they bitching about lol

Good to hear about the hot fixes. Some of these weekly challenges are annoying as hell. The first of two weekly challenges I swapped was destroy a wraith, which I have literally seen only 1 since I started playing lol. The other was highjack an enemy aircraft, and I tried way longer than I should have before swapping. Now two of my weekly challenges are; play 3 oddball matches and win 3 strongholds. Not a big deal, but I swear all I keep getting is CTF and slayer now. By Dec.8th hopefully playlist will be available.

Should they add?

36 is a good number

Ryuu96 said:

Paid the Forza bet out.

Regarding Halo, since 343 themselves are calling it an Open Beta then I'm still going with December being the winner, which is 1 lucky user.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.