By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Decent Gamescom show. Not much that stands out though.
Positively surprised by Dead Island 2. Looks pretty good.
The Callisto Protocol looks great as well (first time I've seen gameplay of it). Would've been great if the game released 5 years ago and not a month before the Dead Space remake releases because it looks like a straight copy.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

All that show did was make me less interested in games I was sorta interested in before...Lol.

Damn...X022 When? Back to my TV Shows, this year is a dud.

Like what for example?

Honestly I didn't know 80% of the games since I don't watch anything outside of the Xbox showcases, whatever is posted in this thread and on TA.

So from what I've seen before, High on Life still looks good, Hogwarts Legacy didn't do much for me in that short trailer (even though I'm really hyped for the game), I'm always mixing up if Rocksteady is developing Gotham Knights or Suicide Squad and once I googled it I didn't even look at the Gotham Knights trailer, Sonic Frontiers seems to have severe performance issues (seems lower than 30 FPS). Hopefully it's not the only mode.

Age of Empires IV is free to play on Steam for the next 5 days and 50% off purchase price till the 29th.

Around the Network

I'm never on the lookout for leaks personally. The only way I ever know about any kind of leaks is because of this thread *cough* Ryuu *cough*.

Ryuu96 said:

Happy to see MS jump on this project, maybe the relationship was already there because of Bless Unleashed being Xbox exclusive for a time.

China, Taiwan and Korea will make a big mark this gen in AAA games and MS should try to form as many partnerships as they can.

@poll
I went with the No option but I don't think either of the options fully fit my opinion it would be more like "Yes M+K only is fine but I will never buy them" I don't even use M+K on my PC these past 2-3 years I just sit back navigating the desktop with a controller and only play stuff with controller support.

I am so insanely excited for Pentiment! Mainly due to how Josh Sawyer makes his games and the fact he's a history major with this being his dream game. After playing other Josh titles like Fallout New Vegas and the Pillars of Eternity games, it's going to be a lot of fun to see all the webs upon webs of choices/consequences. Will probably be the best $20 I ever spend with a ton of replay value if you want to experience the whole thing. 

Ryuu96 said:

Phil openly talking about their next acquisitions probably means the deal is as good as done, Lol.

I don't think Microsoft lawyers would let him say shit if it wasn't, Lol.

With talk of "less exclusives" yet "more acquisitions" really goes to show how they're all in on Game Pass. They want to keep feeding the Game Pass machine till it takes over the world lol