By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Worst game of 2019

No idea, all games I've played this year are old ones.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

I'll put money down on some smartphone game.

mZuzek said:
Leynos said:
Do people not get the difference between something you didn't likje and actual worst? I'm the only one who has actually listed bad games. Not a great game I didn't like. Otherwise this thread is just bad hot takes.

OP asked what was the worst 2019 game I've played, and I replied with the worst 2019 I've played, despite it being good.

Mind blown

I haven't played many games this year but I think that the worst one was Void Bastards. I dropped it after 10-15 minutes. If I had to choose between those that I put some decent time into playing, it should be KH3 I guess. I found it really hard to get into such gameplay and still hasn't finished it despite getting close to it.

Control

Around the Network

so easy, Death Stranding. 

"Every day I look in the mirror and ask myself: "If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?". If the answer is no for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something"

Steve Jobs

Bethesda, asking 100 usd yearly for a game that you already own, that will never get old :D

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

None of the new games I bought this year were bad, but back in March the Switch got a port of a game called Claybook, which while technically impressive and conceptually interesting, was a painful chore to play because it prioritized physics simulation over ease of control, making just moving your objects around an exercise in frustration that made me want to punch a priceless 9th century vase.

Only Switch game so far that I regret buying.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 28 December 2019

m0ney said:
Bethesda, asking 100 usd yearly for a game that you already own, that will never get old :D

That song will also never get old

But yeah, Fallout first managed the impossible to become my worst game twice in a row.

Is DMC5 from 2019? Not going to bother searching and just assume so and say that one. Such cringe writing and acting.