By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz's Official Game of the Year 2019 Awards - Vote Here!

Darwinianevolution said:
I was going to vote until I realized I have not played a single current game this year. At most I've played re-releases or ports. I'm not sure if that's good or bad...

It's good if you're having fun.  You're not alone as I haven't played anything new from this or last year.  Knowing what you like narrows down the field.  

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

Around the Network

LMFAO

Hey... what about best learn-to-code application for Nintendo Switch!

Dragon Quest Builders 2 doesn't qualify, because it released December 2018 in Japan, although it only came this year to the rest of the world? What a pity.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Machina said:
Mnementh said:

Dragon Quest Builders 2 doesn't qualify, because it released December 2018 in Japan, although it only came this year to the rest of the world? What a pity.

It does! We go by western releases. It's listed under RPG and it's also in the Overall category.

Oh, nice!

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
I was going to vote until I realized I have not played a single current game this year. At most I've played re-releases or ports. I'm not sure if that's good or bad...

I'm almost down that far. I have played 2 from all of the lists, this year. I have a few of them sitting here to play this winter, that i grabbed on Black Friday.

Some areas I had to make up a vote on the spot, since some genres are the type I hardly touch anymore. That being said, I'm expecting my chosen games to not really win, if anything the opposite are likely to win.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

It was really difficult to choose between so many games I played and liked, but I did my part and voted!

Bloodstained Ritual of the Night for best platformer, GOTY, music and art personally. Any way it can be added?

Last edited by StriderKiwi - on 18 December 2019

Most dissapointing game feels a bit biased. I would've absolutely voted Sword/Shield for that specific category. Considering all the negative press it got prior and after release feels like it belongs in the list.