By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Games Did U Get From Black Friday Deals?

Nothing for me but I stood in line with my brother at GameStop as he bought a PS4 Slim bundle for $199 with Last of Us Remastered, God of War, and Horizon Zero Dawn. It was later in the evening but the store was running out of bundles. Luckily my bro got one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

I'm a new Switch owner (got the yellow Lite!) so I definitely had to take advantage of the deals on the eshop:

Got Sonic Mania, GRIS, Grandia HD Collection, Mighty Switch Force Collection, RiME, Snake Pass, and Celeste.

Steins;Gate Elite on Switch for $30.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I got collection of mana on cartridge for 19 dollars, and a 512 GB micro sd for 59 dollars.

Kingdom Hearts 3

Around the Network

Picked a PS4 Pro / Modern Warfare bundle

Along with the console, I purchased

Overwatch
Spider-Man
Shadow of the Colossus
Street Fighter 5
Horizon Zero Dawn
Nier Automata
Nioh - free this month

Battlefield V ps4 $3.5
Cod WWII ps4 $3.5
Cod black ops 4 PS4 $3.5
Pokken tournament DX $21
New Nintendo 2DS XL $70
Nintendo Switch 2019 + Mario kart 8 bundle $206
New super Mario bros deluxe $35.
Ac odyssey Xbone $7

Some good stuff (somewhat lifted from another thread): 

Starlink (Switch - w/Star Fox & other figures & ship) 
Bloodstained Ritual of the Night (Switch) 
Yooka-Laylee & the Impossible Lair (Switch) 
Mario + Rabbids
Jeopardy/Wheel of Fortune (Switch) (for my mom :P)
Overwatch (Switch) w/3 month Nintendo Online pass
Assassin's Creed Odyssey (XB One) 
Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy (Switch) 

All came to about $125 collectively (including a $15 credit I earned as part of some other deal on Amazon). Still hell of a deal overall. Starlink was particularly solid, costing me only 10 bucks at Best Buy for the whole bundle. Hell even the figures alone would have been a good deal at $10 XD.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

I dropped almost $400 for an OSSC and a StarTech USB3HDCAP in late November so I banned myself from buying anything but Christmas gifts for others lol
Black Friday was CANCELLED for me :)

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Wolfenstein II and Mass effect Andromeda tigether for 15,98 eur and wolfenstein II is on Disc xD^^