By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Games Did U Get From Black Friday Deals?

I'm just curious as to what others have bought either online or in-store, for the Black Friday Deals. Do you partake in the deals, or do you prefer to pay full price?

My BF shopping started last weekend, as online retailers had some games on sale early. I get laid off for the winter, and i don't have much time to game from March-Early November, so i always load up on games from BF sales, to keep me busy throughout the winter.

My all online, all physical and for PS4 BF haul:

Borderlands 3 $27.99

Crash Team Racing - Nitro Fueled $15

Greedfall $30

Kingdom Hearts 3 $15

MediEvil $20

Metro Exodus $20

Nickelodeon Kart Racing $18.88

The Outer Worlds $43

Persona 5 $9.99

Spider-man GOTY Edition $15

Yooka-Laylee: The Impossible Layer $15

Around the Network

Online of GOG (PC):

Challenge of the Five Realms
Kerbal Space Program
Prodigy Tactics
Konung 1+2

514 Games in total now on GOG btw.

I'll update later if I buy something else today. Maybe for my Switch...

Edit: For  my Switch, I got:

Siegecraft Commander

Sega Ages: Phantasy Star

Sega Ages: Wonder Boy in Monster Land

And on Steam, I got:

Sentience: The Android's Tale 

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 30 November 2019

Crash team racing and Yooka-Laylee: The Impossible lair

Got Resident Evil 2 for $15 and Red Dead Redemption 2 for $30.

Got the Labo Robot for my kids for £15

Around the Network

So far only Red Dead Redemption 2 for €20. (technically, my wife bought it and it's part of my Christmas present. But she let's me play it right now. Idk why but I'm not complaining.)
I'm not looking to buy anything right now but if I see a good deal I will probably go for it. I've got so many new ones recently that I would feel really bad spending more money on games I wouldn't play within the next months.

Civilization 6 and Dark Souls Remastered on the Switch's eShop for 25 and 24 euros. Minus 11 euro I had in gold coins. So... 38 euros for both. Not bad...

GoG Games

Knights of the Old Republic
Knights of the Old Republic 2
Dues Ex

Switch

Swords of Ditto
Ori and The Blind Forest
Master Blast Zero 2
Cuphead
VA-11 HA-11-A

Steam

Civ 6 Brave New World
Civ 6 Gathering Storm
Endless Space 2

Steam also had Warhammer 2 on sale, but that's always on sale. I'll get it eventually.

Vodacixi said:
Civilization 6 and Dark Souls Remastered on the Switch's eShop for 25 and 24 euros. Minus 11 euro I had in gold coins. So... 38 euros for both. Not bad...

Get the expansions. They make the game sooo much better. As long as you can put up with the butt ugly governors it's great. Countries can't spam cities anymore, because of the loyalty system. There's no more war mongering system in place so you can declare war with less consequences now.  Volcanoes are awesome because they give your city extra food making it grow insanely fast, but the volcano will eventually erupt destroying tiles.

Ni No Kuni on Switch.