By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - ELon Musk just create Halo Warthog , what a mad lad.

Tagged games:

Looks like shit. Looks like a Pontiac Aztec fucked a Prius.

Around the Network

I like it but my opinion sucks because i"m too much of an Elon Musk fanboy.

It's ugly but I like it. Maybe a nice fancy paint and it'll look nice.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

The vehicle looks better in motion, to be honest. Needs more edges and a different coat of paint.

JEMC said:

I like the originality of the design and that they're trying new models, but I fail to see who is going to buy this.

I mean, if you fear that someone may want to attack you and decide that you really, really need an armored car, you're better off buying a regular car and bringin it to one of those companies that turn it into an armored vehicle (like that fanous video with the AK-47).

And for anyone else, this car looks to actually be more dangerous than helpful. Modern cars "break" so easily because in case of an accident that helps dissipate the energy from the crash to a point where only a fraction of it hits the passengers. But in that thing, they won't be so lucky. That's why there are less deaths in car accidents today than there were 60 years ago, when the cars where stronger, despite having now more cars in roads. Just imagine what could happen if someone doesn't have the seat belt on and gets launched to a window or the windshield.

Plenty will buy it.  Will not be me, but some people like it, especially at it's price point.

The costs of armoring a vehicle would be far more expensive, which is typically $40,000 to $100,000 on top of the car.  The base price of this "truck" is $40,000.  I assume it's "durability" is more to be used as a work truck without getting banged up, not to be armored, except maybe pressurized on Mars as part of spacex.

I was wondering too about this in an accident....

Around the Network
trunkswd said:

Now the ATV has me interested as it is might be the first Tesla vehicle I can afford. 

This might change, but it sounds like the ATV will only be sold as an optional accessory of the truck.

jlauro said:
JEMC said:

I like the originality of the design and that they're trying new models, but I fail to see who is going to buy this.

I mean, if you fear that someone may want to attack you and decide that you really, really need an armored car, you're better off buying a regular car and bringin it to one of those companies that turn it into an armored vehicle (like that fanous video with the AK-47).

And for anyone else, this car looks to actually be more dangerous than helpful. Modern cars "break" so easily because in case of an accident that helps dissipate the energy from the crash to a point where only a fraction of it hits the passengers. But in that thing, they won't be so lucky. That's why there are less deaths in car accidents today than there were 60 years ago, when the cars where stronger, despite having now more cars in roads. Just imagine what could happen if someone doesn't have the seat belt on and gets launched to a window or the windshield.

Plenty will buy it.  Will not be me, but some people like it, especially at it's price point.

The costs of armoring a vehicle would be far more expensive, which is typically $40,000 to $100,000 on top of the car.  The base price of this "truck" is $40,000.  I assume it's "durability" is more to be used as a work truck without getting banged up, not to be armored, except maybe pressurized on Mars as part of spacex.

I was wondering too about this in an accident....

I hadn't thought about the business market that how a durable vehicle could be a good investment. Then again, the load capacity would probably be as important if not more than that.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

I hadn't thought about the business market that how a durable vehicle could be a good investment. Then again, the load capacity would probably be as important if not more than that.

The Cybertruck will have 3,500 pounds of payload capacity and 100 square feet of exterior storage (subject to change at this point, as it's only slightly better than a concept vehicle at this point...)  For comparison the F150 is 1,125 to 2,309 depending on model.

I wonder what it does to range if it's loaded with at least 1000 pounds and going slightly uphill.

Here’s the breakdown of paid reservations after the first day:

• Tesla Cybertruck RWD: 24,820 reservations (worth ~$1 billion before options)
  • Tesla Cybertruck Dual Motor AWD: 61,320 reservations (worth ~$3 billion before options)
  • Tesla Cybertruck Tri Motor AWD: 59,860 reservations (worth ~$4.2 billion before options)

(Which is similar in total to model 3 day one reservations (which had a $1,000 reserve fee instead of $100).

Looks like a car from a PS1 game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Signalstar said:
Looks like a car from a PS1 game.

More like 32X.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)