By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - X019 was dissapointing, let's discuss that.

Radek said:
Mbolibombo said:
Sorry OP, but thread is bad and a huge bait. And the fact that you end with: This is not a bait and please don't turn this into a flame war, let's discuss in civil manner, thanks! That's just rich man.

The content of the show was great, I'm not really a fan of how they present it but the content was good... just because they dont show the singleplayer experience that looks like Tlou2 or Death Stranding doesnt mean it is abysmal, I'm sorry for your expectations.

MS has a lot going for them, Gamepass and Xcloud are better services than anyone else has to offer, some exciting new games exciting games that hasnt been on Xbox before and overall a whole ton of content. They've been pretty straight forward with that they are talking about Scarlet next year.

No it's not, I presented my arguments, linked a video and asked for people to be polite and not type things like "Xbox has no games!" "Xbox is dead!" but instead discuss the topic at hand.

Stop being so defensive, some of Xbox fans here are actually very scared of talking about Xbox.

I'm not violating any rules here.

I'm not the one being defensive, just calling out a bad post when I see one. If your initial post actual had reasonable arguments, didnt link to a content creator that clearly has an agenda (pretty obvious looking through his history of videos) you wouldnt have to end your post like you did and you know it. You're just hiding behind your caveat.

Around the Network

Going through the guys videos from the OP.. lol, why are we supposed to take this seriously?

It was a show to sell gamepass. Recently I got 26 months of gamepass ultimate for £75. It's a fantastic deal, but Xbox must be bleeding money with deals like that. For cheaper than two of their games I get access to all of their games and a ton of third party games for over 2 years. When they're currently giving away gamepass ultimate like it's nothing, their potential for profits are incredibly low.

£75... for 26 months of gold+gamepass, and a lot of that money isn't even going to microsoft but third parties... like damn.

But as I'm not an investor, great.

Barkley said:

It was a show to sell gamepass. Recently I got 26 months of gamepass ultimate for £75. It's a fantastic deal, but Xbox must be bleeding money with deals like that. For cheaper than two of their games I get access to all of their games and a ton of third party games for over 2 years. When they're currently giving away gamepass ultimate like it's nothing, their potential for profits are incredibly low.

£75... for 26 months of gold+gamepass, and a lot of that money isn't even going to microsoft but third parties... like damn.

But as I'm not an investor, great.

Well the money is/was spent, and now they are getting 75£ from a google stadia avatar person =p 

While this conference might be overhyped no doubt. I think this gives a good final look into the new Xbox strategie. They know they can't compete with PlayStation. So they are offering something different. Its now officially quantity over quality as Sony has dropped games like 2 a year now. First/second party. It's now what gamers value more. Gamepass adds to the value.
When they say they want to compete they mean with third party which is what is really being compared online. Only thing they can do there is offer a good price per performance.
I for one am glad about this. This really puts an end to console wars as now all 3 offer a very diferent service. I'm not interested at all to what Xbox offers for thouse who do have at it.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network

I guess that response aint comin since OP has already moved onto saying the same things in a different article

Last edited by FloatingWaffles - on 25 November 2019

They can't release one a year they will aim for 4x? Ok. The year that happens I will buy one of each os the xbox products and one each game for that gen. And I dont mean cuphead, ori, minecraft, forza. Real AAA games.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

CGI-Quality said:
Radek said:

I will call bullshit where I see one, Nintendo, Xbox or Playstation... take off your fanboy glasses, 4-5 AAA games a year is BS and you know it!

I will reply tonight, I was on a vacation.

See, it’s comments like what you say after PlayStation that can kill the discussion. So, here is a warning, Radek. I don’t want to see another post like this. 

Respectfully, respond to Hiku’s request. Forget naysayers, because as long as you don’t respond, you are making it easy for people to doubt you. If you need a bit more time, I get that, but if you have time to reply to doubt, you can muster a few moments to support your thread.

Remember that thread about what we could do to keep this place from being empty?
Too trigger happy mods dont make this place thrive, it ll just diminish the user base.

Radek said:
FloatingWaffles said:

I guess that response aint comin since OP has already moved onto saying the same things in a different article

I will call bullshit where I see one, Nintendo, Xbox or Playstation... take off your fanboy glasses, 4-5 AAA games a year is BS and you know it!

I will reply tonight, I was on a vacation.

I didn't say whether I think they can pull it off or not, I personally don't know. What I was referring to was you using the same logic you attempted to use in this thread in other places already about how "this means Xbox will only release small indie games per year to push gamepass and that none of their games will ever compare to the likes of Sony with God Of War, etc". There were already plenty of people in this thread alone that proved why that logic made no sense, me included, but here's the thing: you purposely didn't reply to ANY of them. Anyone with legit points was just ignored while your ONLY responses in this thread were shit like this: 

So much complaining about how nobody is giving you legit arguments apparently (plenty of us did) all while you didn't bother to give any yourself, took low jabs at people with "xbox fans are scared of talking about xbox", and then to top it all off called people who proved you wrong fanboys while saying how you so desperately wanted the thread to stay clean. It was already obvious that you never intended to have a meaningful discussion with this thread, which is why so many people called it out in the first page, but it's without a doubt now considering you've already moved on to just saying the same things anyway in other places. Learn some self-reflection, man. 

Last edited by FloatingWaffles - on 25 November 2019

edit: double post