By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware 2 November 2019

Tagged games:

mZuzek said:
It's still a bit surreal to me that the Switch will outsell the Xbox One this year. Didn't think it'd happen so fast.

Agreesd. I was expecting the Switch to surpass the Xbox One in 2020. Then Nintendo announced the Switch Lite. Switch can even surpass the SNES this year. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

Switch sold an incredible amount total, and Japan was actually the top selling region for Switch. Incredible!

Wyrdness said:
Pokemon next week.

For weekly hardware sales we are 2 weeks out. 9 November will include Death Stranding. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

The_Liquid_Laser said:
Switch sold an incredible amount total, and Japan was actually the top selling region for Switch. Incredible!

Japan loves their handhelds. The Switch Lite has proven to be a huge success, especially in Japan. At this point it is the only platform selling well in Japan. 

I bet for 1 million on the week of Pokemon release.

Current PB on Secret of Mana remake : 2h27 (2nd)
Strongest worldwide achievement on TGM : 1st European S13 rank
Fastest TGM3 MASTER in Europe : rank Master V in 5min10
Western record on TGM3 EASY : 1484
Current PB on Power Ranger (Game Gear) : 10min06 (World Record)

Non-geek activity : ThermalHungary

Around the Network

Poor Xb1... Left in the dust...
Amazing numbers for Switch as per usual. Lite is helping out a lot, now about that pro version....

These numbers to the Switch!!! Who could see it 3 years ago? Amazing! Nintendo always knows the way! Big Hit!

Switch is on Fire! Amazing sells this holiday will be bonkers! PS4 with no price cut and almost 7 years old still doing very solid! XB......meh

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Nice numbers for Switch, PS4 numbers in Europe still boggles my mind. Keeps on trucking.

Switch is doing well. I just bought the pokemon switch mini for my 11 year old daughter for Christmas. I'm excited to have my little buddy play games with me. I will get pokemon for her, I think I will get sword. I dont know much about them. What's the difference, and what would the aficionados here recommend? I would appreciate your input, friends. Thanks.