By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu Sales: W44, 2019 (Oct 28 - Nov 03)

MasonADC said:
Persona 5 Royal being an exclusive was a mistake, espically after the original was on two systems

Huh, didn't think there would be anyone advocating for PS3 games in 2019. I understand why they dropped PS3 though.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
SwitchUP said:
Agente42 said:

Man, DQ 12 not  Sony proprietary. Neither Final Fantasy or Monster Hunter. Sony don't have one real exclusive japanese centric game. Capcom fours years to develop Monster Hunter for consoles. 

DQ 12 will be Switch exclusivity. The worse situation, Switch/Ps4. 

Now, I may be wrong here, but I swear there were people saying that the switch was screwed when monster hunter went to the other consoles. So much for that narrative. 

Yeah, you'll need sources for anyone saying that Switch is screwed post launch. It's still tracking behind 3DS, but there are many reasons for that, not just that it's missing some core franchises.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

MrWayne said:
cycycychris said:
Beto raised $6.1 million in the first 24 hours, which is higher than Bernie did

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/beto-o-rourke-raises-6-1-million-first-day-topping-n984266

Glad to see he is doing very well. Ultimately I think this race will come down to Beto vs Biden vs Bernie. I really hope Beto wins it, he has the charisma to be a Obama imo. Its sad seeing all the Bernie squad going full attack on him.

I think at least one woman will have a very good shot in the race, middle aged women are after all the biggest voter group for the democrats.

Replicant said:
SwitchUP said:

I'm sorry my comment hurt you that deeply. It was not my intention. 

Hey, I'm just agreeing with you that PS5 will be DOA. Why so moody?

I simply apologized for triggering you.

SwitchUP said: 
Replicant said:

Hey, I'm just agreeing with you that PS5 will be DOA. Why so moody?

With all due respect, you seem a little upset.

Replicant said:
SwitchUP said: 

Lol, again, sorry for triggering you.

Around the Network
Kai_Mao said:
nero said:

Edit: RFA still out of stock!!

It's pretty insane seeing RFA perform well like this. Its not Wii Fit in terms of sales success, but its impressive considering games like these often do not do as well anymore post-Wii/DS era.

I can't wait to see the next quarterly report from Nintendo, as I'm sure this game will have made big strides during the holidays.

SwitchUP said:
Replicant said:

Bye

Replicant said:
SwitchUP said:

Bye

You should eat a snickers bar. It should help your issues.

SwitchUP said:
Replicant said:

Bye

You clearly don't see the irony so hear me out before you get yourself banned. When I make a little fun of your comment about PS5 being DOA it's not that different from you writing "I thought PS/XB fans said that 3rd party games didn't sell on Switch". So you're basically calling yourself deeply hurt, triggered, having issues, etc.

It's all good though. Try loosen up a little. Enjoy life. Have fun.

Replicant said:
SwitchUP said:

You clearly don't see the irony so hear me out before you get yourself banned. When I make a little fun of your comment about PS5 being DOA it's not that different from you writing "I thought PS/XB fans said that 3rd party games didn't sell on Switch". So you're basically calling yourself deeply hurt, triggered, having issues, etc.

It's all good though. Try loosen up a little. Enjoy life. Have fun.

You should have that snickers bar. You're so triggered ,you're literally making up quotes now. First, show me where I said that ps/xbox fans said 3rd parties dont sell well on switch... I'll wait. If you would chill out, and not get so triggered, you wouldnt come up with made up stories that never happened. I really am sorry for triggering you to this degree.