By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Crazy Ideas for Smash Bros. Fighters?

CaptainExplosion said:
icykai said:
Hello? Saki Amamiya anyone?

Who?

For a second i thought he's famous but meh. Touche.

Around the Network

I think these count as WTF characters that I'd pay for

She can hit people with leeks. Ulala from Space Channel 5 could also fill the rhythm game pop star position in the roster.

His story mode will need to be completed twice for the ending. Obviously he would need a costume in his underwear, like Shulk.

I hear everyone wants a keyblade wielder. Sora would be nice, but he's too obvious. Pepperouchau would be good to see. An alternate toy hero could be Dynamite Headdy, though he would play completely differently.

Vela could be a ZSS echo if needed, Vela's canon height is 6"1' which is pretty close to Samus. But she'd be better as her own character, using the huge arsenal of weapons from Jet Force Gemini. Maria Traydor from Star Ocean Til the End of Time could also fill the role of blue haired space woman with gun.

Crash Bandicoot, he should've been in by now. I want to see Sora in as well with Donald and Goofy fighting with him and Mickey shows up for Sora's final smash. That'd be crazy.

Temjin from Virtual On & Jehuty from ZOE

Bonus character. Default Robot from FROM SOFTWARES.....Frame Gride on SEGA Dreamcast! Ha-ha, you thought I was going to say Armored Core!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Banjo and.. oh wait.
Doom Guy/Slayer would bring the house down and Wuluigi. They are hiding him i swear for the reactions.

I would also love to see Ori and the Battletoads make an appearence.

Around the Network

Rumpelstiltskin!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Any character from The Outfoxies. Why? This game basically created the style of game Smash Bros is.

Fun bonus fact. In Travis Strikes Again you can wear an Outfoxies T shirt.

If Microsoft can give us Banjo-Kazooie then Conker should be a sure thing. 

CaptainExplosion said:
Leynos said:
Any character from The Outfoxies. Why? This game basically created the style of game Smash Bros is.

Fun bonus fact. In Travis Strikes Again you can wear an Outfoxies T shirt.

Was Travis Strikes Again developed by the same people as The Outfoxies?

Nope. Suda is just a fan I guess. It was cool to see that shirt in there as well as JSR and my friends game.

Amigo from Samba de Amigo