By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite Survival Horror Game?

What's your favorite?

Resident Evil 15 60.00%

Silent Hill 3 12.00%

Other 6 24.00%

They're All Terrible! 1 4.00%

Total:25

The original Resident Evil. The music and atmosphere is spot on.

Around the Network
Nogamez said:
Condemned criminal origins
ZombiU
Resident Evil 2
Shadowman (does that count)

Where did you come from? Talk about great taste in games. Thumbs up!

I'll throw Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem on the list as well, it also sits at #1 on my favorite games of all time list. Definitely an awesome unique experience as far as video games go, even by today's standards, highly recommend.

Amnesia, Silent Hill 2, Eternal Darkness

Condemned was excellent

Around the Network

Nothing would top RE on my list.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Tough choice! I think RE 0-4 and 7 are excellent, as well as Silent Hill 1-3. I love Eternal Darkness and I enjoyed ZombiU as well, but I think I'll go with Fatal Frame 2 on the Wii. That atmosphere is super intense! It made me lose quite some sleep, honestly. Fatal Frame 5 on the Wii U is also very, very good, though.

Y'all remember that scene in Silent Hill 2 when James put his hand into that filthy toilet full of puke? 

That game pushed quite some limits back then. 

When Resident Evil 4 dropped on GameCube in 2005 I thought it was the best game I'd ever played..... Not much has changed.

Resident Evil 4. Also my favourite game of all time.

It's simply perfect in everything from its creepy atmosphere, to its expert pacing, to its amazing audio and visual design, to its intense action. Just a masterclass in video game design through and through that has yet to topped even after 14 years.