By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Predict the Next Direct (Fall 2019 Edition)

When will the next Nintendo Direct hit?

October 30-31st 0 0%

November 1st-7th 1 11.11%

November 8th-14th 0 0%

November 15th-21st 1 11.11%

November 22nd-28th 0 0%

November 29th-30th 0 0%

December 1st-7th 0 0%

December 8th-14th 1 11.11%

Nothing in 2019 5 55.56%

Not this again...you guys... 1 11.11%

Total:9

Don't you think we're due for a little Nintendo magic right now?  Don't you think it's about time Nintendo got our hearts pumping in anticipation for the remainder of 2019 and early 2020?  Don't you think it's about time we saw a little more Animal Crossing or even a glimpse of the vaporware title that is Pikmin 4?

So what do you think?  When will we get another Nintendo Direct?  And I'm not referring to a game specific showcase like a Pokemon Direct or something, I'm talking about a full fledged information extravaganza.  Place your answer in the poll and make sure to let us know in the comments.  And while you're at it, feel free to make predictions and educated guesses as to what might be in store for us when it finally hits.

Last edited by super_etecoon - on 30 October 2019

Around the Network

I don't expect a full fledged Direct this year. Nintendo will finish the year focusing on Pokemon. No need to distract from something that is likely to sell 20 million copies. The next big direct will be Q1 2020.

Next year.

I don't think we'll get another main direct this year.

We'll definitely get a smaller presentation for Terry in Smash, but it will most likely be like the Hero showcase.

Last Smash character for the first wave and some other announcements will probably be left for the Game Awards.

February or March. We should not even expect a full Direct other than one in early next year, E3 and around September.
Smaller focused Direct, maybe. But there’s no need right now.

Around the Network

An actual Direct(The main Directs)?Only in January.We will already be getting big news in TGA so Nintendo, as usual, wont be having a big Nintendo in the remainer of this year.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Boy...I must really have drunk the koolaid from that leak. Not the content, mind you, but certainly the concept of having a Direct soon. Oh well, guess we'll have to wait until next year to not hear more information on Pikmin 4.

I'm sure they'll have one before the next major game launches. They'll probably tease us with a few surprises to get us excited about next year.

Predict when Pikmin 4 is going to be shown for the first time.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.