By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Anticipated New Release of October

 

Most Anticipated New Release of October

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 151 12.81%
 
Concrete Genie 61 5.17%
 
GRID 30 2.54%
 
Luigi's Mansion 3 494 41.90%
 
MediEvil 139 11.79%
 
Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville 14 1.19%
 
The Legend of Heroes: Tra... 57 4.83%
 
The Outer Worlds 120 10.18%
 
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint 18 1.53%
 
Nothing This Month 95 8.06%
 
Total:1,179

The Digimon double pack for the Switch. Two full games for the price of one. If only other catch'em all games offered the same value...



You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
The Digimon double pack for the Switch. Two full games for the price of one. If only other catch'em all games offered the same value...

Are they 2 brand new games?



KLXVER said:
Darwinianevolution said:
The Digimon double pack for the Switch. Two full games for the price of one. If only other catch'em all games offered the same value...

Are they 2 brand new games?

Nah just remasters/ports of the original PSVita/PS4 duology.



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Little Town Hero didn't make the poll, but that is the October game I'm interested in.



Mar1217 said:
KLXVER said:

Are they 2 brand new games?

Nah just remasters/ports of the original PSVita/PS4 duology.

Ok. So what Pokémon ports didn't add the same value? Im assuming he meant that franchise.



Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Mar1217 said:

Nah just remasters/ports of the original PSVita/PS4 duology.

Ok. So what Pokémon ports didn't add the same value? Im assuming he meant that franchise.

I'm just still mad at the national dex fiasco. Taking half of the mons of the series while charging full home console price is something that really grinds my gears.



You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Interested in Digimon too, only heard good things about that game. Not sure if I'm getting it on Switch or PC, though - actually, I'm not sure if I'm getting it at all, but there is a decent chance.



Darwinianevolution said:
KLXVER said:

Ok. So what Pokémon ports didn't add the same value? Im assuming he meant that franchise.

I'm just still mad at the national dex fiasco. Taking half of the mons of the series while charging full home console price is something that really grinds my gears.

I get that. Although people seemed to hate every new Pokémon after like the GBA ones. When they started to become like chandeliers and ice cream cones.



Outer Worlds would be my most anticipated out of that list. Curious to see how much it ends up similar to New Vegas/pre Fallout3.



KLXVER said:
Darwinianevolution said:

I'm just still mad at the national dex fiasco. Taking half of the mons of the series while charging full home console price is something that really grinds my gears.

I get that. Although people seemed to hate every new Pokémon after like the GBA ones. When they started to become like chandeliers and ice cream cones.

I know this might sound really out there, but there is a possibility that some people hated every new Pokémon game after the GBA ones, and some other people started hating them only well after that. Hell, there might even be people who don't hate Pokémon yet.