Luigi's Mansion 3 494 41.90%

MediEvil 139 11.79%

Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville 14 1.19%

The Legend of Heroes: Tra... 57 4.83%

The Outer Worlds 120 10.18%

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint 18 1.53%

Nothing This Month 95 8.06%

Total:1,179

Luigi's Mansion 3, without question. Already have it pre-downloaded off the eShop.

Around the Network

Outer Worlds - it's been made by folks who created Fallout (original), and so far it radiates with lot of that same game design spirit.

The_Liquid_Laser said:
Little Town Hero didn't make the poll, but that is the October game I'm interested in.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that. It looks like it'll be good. :)

Concrete Genie.

The price point is a great start. The gameplay mechanics, such as painting and traversal, offers a more relaxed tone compared to many of the games I've played in the past year lol. I wonder how prevalent combat is going to be.

Trails of Cold Steel III, Luigi's Mansion 3, and Outer Worlds all look fantastic. October is going to be a busy month for me!

Around the Network

I have Medievil pre ordered, will also pick up Concrete Gene and Alliance Alive HD.

I also want Trails 3 but need to finish the others first.

Cods a maybe, depending on the reception.

LM 3 I'll have to see, if I do get it it's not going to be at launch.

I'm definitely getting Luigi's Mansion 3 and Medievil. I'm anticipating The Outer Worlds the most but I am going to hold off on reviews first. I've never played Medievil but have always wanted to and Luigi's Mansion is in general just a fun series from Nintendo

CS3 ., finished CS2 on PS4 in July and just completed the CS3 demo , so I'm primed and ready.

Luigi

I am curious about outerworlds