Luigi's Mansion 3 494 41.90%

MediEvil 139 11.79%

Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville 14 1.19%

The Legend of Heroes: Tra... 57 4.83%

The Outer Worlds 120 10.18%

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint 18 1.53%

Nothing This Month 95 8.06%

Total:1,179

Unironically Modern Warfare. It really looks like they're simultaneously going back to their roots, while also crafting something new and unique. The story mode looks to be mature and harrowing on a Spec Ops the Line level, and the new Ground War mode in mp puts Battlefield V to further shame.

Also no season pass and all dlc maps will be free (granted whatever form the monetization takes it is bound to be annoying)

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
ARamdomGamer said:

Is funny that you mention Persona 5 and milking, because people get milked easily by Atlus with Persona 5 currently.

They sure make a good bunch of spin-offs, yeah. Now tell me how many years there were between Persona 4 and Persona 5.

So I take it that is ok to milk a single entry for all its worth if you take your sweet time releasing said main game, fair.

ARamdomGamer said:
mZuzek said:

They sure make a good bunch of spin-offs, yeah. Now tell me how many years there were between Persona 4 and Persona 5.

So I take it that is ok to milk a single entry for all its worth if you take your sweet time releasing said main game, fair.

I believe that in the last 3 years there have been 5 Persona games, incluiding those really shitty musical spinoffs and also counting Persona 5 Royal which releases at the end of this October. 

In the last 3 years there have been:
Pokemon Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon, Lets go Pikachu, Lets go Eevee, Pokken Tournament DX, Detective Pikachu, we are gettin in 2 months Sword, Shield and we also got mobile games like Pokemon Go, Pokemon Duel and soon to get Pokemon Sleep and God knows what else cause I cant keep track.

Persona is shitty niche franchise, but if we are talking "milking" theres no contest. 

MediEvil for me, I never played the original so this is perfect opportunity for me to finally play what a lot consider a classic, it's only $30 as well :P

I would have said Modern Warfare until yesterday's news so now i'm just gonna wait and see on that one since it can't be trusted

Concrete Genie also has my interest, gonna wait till closer to launch to see. I keep forgetting about the new PVZ game as well, loved the first one but never got around to the second. Luigi's Mansion 3 will probably be great too. 

damn there's so much this month ;_;

Jpcc86 said:
ARamdomGamer said:

I believe that in the last 3 years there have been 5 Persona games, incluiding those really shitty musical spinoffs and also counting Persona 5 Royal which releases at the end of this October. 

In the last 3 years there have been:
Pokemon Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon, Lets go Pikachu, Lets go Eevee, Pokken Tournament DX, Detective Pikachu, we are gettin in 2 months Sword, Shield and we also got mobile games like Pokemon Go, Pokemon Duel and soon to get Pokemon Sleep and God knows what else cause I cant keep track.

Persona is shitty niche franchise, but if we are talking "milking" theres no contest. 

Well yes, I won't argue against that, was just saying that Atlus falls into similar practices with Persona 5. To a smaller scale because of course, we are talking about Pokemon Company vs Atlus in terms of just reach and size.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
ARamdomGamer said:

Well yes, I won't argue against that, was just saying that Atlus falls into similar practices with Persona 5. To a smaller scale because of course, we are talking about Pokemon Company vs Atlus in terms of just reach and size.

You won't hear a Persona fan complaining about how the franchise's quality has diminished, though. That's the point I was making.

Edit: now for real, can we get back on topic?

I could complain about that and Shin Megami Tensei too, if you want, but that is subjective and each their own opinions and takes of what makes them good.

And yes, last post about this.

On top of Gooigi, I'm also looking forward to Atelier Ryza, another late month thing.

Luigi's Mansion 3, without question. Already have it pre-downloaded off the eShop.

Outer Worlds - it's been made by folks who created Fallout (original), and so far it radiates with lot of that same game design spirit.

Concrete Genie.

The price point is a great start. The gameplay mechanics, such as painting and traversal, offers a more relaxed tone compared to many of the games I've played in the past year lol. I wonder how prevalent combat is going to be.

Trails of Cold Steel III, Luigi's Mansion 3, and Outer Worlds all look fantastic. October is going to be a busy month for me!