By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Getting more and more worried about Doom Eternal on Switch

curl-6 said:

The latest trailer detailing the game's preorder bonuses no longer shows a Switch logo or box alongside the others.

I dunno, I feel pretty sure at this point that the Nintendo version's kaput; they'll string us along for a few more months, then finally admit it's not coming and offer Doom 64 as a consolation.

I don't think Bethesda is gonna cancel DOOM Eternal for the Switch. I'm sure Panic Button is working hard to get the Switch version performing as smoothly as possible.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

The latest trailer detailing the game's preorder bonuses no longer shows a Switch logo or box alongside the others.

I dunno, I feel pretty sure at this point that the Nintendo version's kaput; they'll string us along for a few more months, then finally admit it's not coming and offer Doom 64 as a consolation.

Highly doubtful.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

It is probably coming eventually. They were still talking about it a few months ago, at which point they must have know whether or not it was gonna work. My guess is that they've had some problems that are making it take longer than expected. But, I doubt that the Switch version has been cancelled.