By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Getting more and more worried about Doom Eternal on Switch

Spindel said:
Nintendo is doomed confirmed!

I know right? That Revolution Remote is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. How do they expect to sell Revolution's when it's controller is a dildo?

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
curl-6 said:

This is weird, is it just not coming out on Switch in Australia? Will I have to import it I wonder.

Australia only release.  That's a good one.

I meant the opposite, that it would come out in the major territories but that they might not bother releasing it in minor regions like Oceania, but I wasn't being entirely serious. Mostly just annoyed and antsy cos I want it so badly. Plus my anxiety is through the roof at the moment and few things exacerbate it like uncertainty haha

Last edited by curl-6 - on 09 September 2019

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

curl-6 said:
sethnintendo said:

Australia only release.  That's a good one.

I meant the opposite, that it would come out in the major territories but that they might not bother releasing it in minor regions like Oceania, but I wasn't being entirely serious. Mostly just annoyed and antsy cos I want it so badly. Plus my anxiety is through the roof at the moment and few things exacerbate it like uncertainty haha

Yeah apparently I read your question wrong.  That would be funny if there was Australia only release. I wonder if any game has ever done that.

welp, your worries were correct it seems

switch version is now releasing after the other versions 

PS4+XBO+PC - Delayed to March 2020
Switch - Delayed to TBA.

We knew something was up and now it's confirmed. Hopefully the Switch delay won't be too much bigger than the other systems.

Around the Network

March is the same release window as AC it would be suicide to release the Switch version then just as well it got delayed.

Wyrdness said:
March is the same release window as AC it would be suicide to release the Switch version then just as well it got delayed.

Releases the game a week later for all consoles. These thirds treat Nintendo consumers like second-class citizens. If you treat as a second class citizen you will have sales in the same way.

Oh no... no no no :(
I was ready to blast some demons this fall.

Hey curl, you were on to something for sure, see the latest news about the game.

Maybe they did not commit to a firm release date for the Switch due to Animal Crossing...?
I am not sure if even that matters because those are two really different games with different audiences in mind.