By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I had a dream we'd have a direct tomorrow! And again 12/9/19

Dulfite said:
No dreams last night! I'm awake already. Well, I mean, I had a very bad nightmare but it had nothing to do with video games and therefore isn't relavent to this thread.

Really bad nightmare? Nothing to do with video games? Oh no! tonight's Direct could be a replay of the Xbox 1 reveal at E3.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
Ganoncrotch said:
Dulfite said:
No dreams last night! I'm awake already. Well, I mean, I had a very bad nightmare but it had nothing to do with video games and therefore isn't relavent to this thread.

Really bad nightmare? Nothing to do with video games? Oh no! tonight's Direct could be a replay of the Xbox 1 reveal at E3.

Interesting interpretation!

Hiku said:
Did you dream of the next lottery numbers?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9051222

They were linked earlier in the thread, I'm sure Snoopy won't mind sharing... if you happen to be in the same country, OP didn't specify which lotto or which week these will be the winning numbers so it's likely he will be correct in some country some week!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
Hiku said:
Did you dream of the next lottery numbers?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9051222

They were linked earlier in the thread, I'm sure Snoopy won't mind sharing... if you happen to be in the same country, OP didn't specify which lotto or which week these will be the winning numbers so it's likely he will be correct in some country some week!

Yeah, I hope the numbers are never LOST.

Dulfite said:
Snoopy said:
HURRY UP AND DREAM UP THE LOTTO NUMBERS YOU SON OF A BITCH.

4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42

doh... should have seen the reference, the amount of times I went passed the reference in WoW, I've never seen the show but knew from looking up this panel in wow what those numbers came from... although it seems that Blizzard 1-up'd Lost on all the numbers lol.

Around the Network

SNES games :o woooooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I looked away from the list so I can dig into it tomorrow and see which titles they're bringing but I heard 20 snes classics so I know that I will love around half of those.... this Nintendo direct was awesommmme thank you for dreaming it up for us Dulfite!

Ganoncrotch said:
SNES games :o woooooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I looked away from the list so I can dig into it tomorrow and see which titles they're bringing but I heard 20 snes classics so I know that I will love around half of those.... this Nintendo direct was awesommmme thank you for dreaming it up for us Dulfite!

Haha. The reaction to this thread has been hillarious to me!

Did all of your dreams come true? Or do you not remember the products in your dream?

The_Liquid_Laser said:
Did all of your dreams come true? Or do you not remember the products in your dream?

Sadly I know if I had a dream with a direct in it .. it would feature a man who brought games "directly" to you.

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/B3oQw

Christ that still brings tears to my eyes reading that.... 

Ganoncrotch said:
The_Liquid_Laser said:

Sadly I know if I had a dream with a direct in it .. it would feature a man who brought games "directly" to you.

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/B3oQw

Christ that still brings tears to my eyes reading that.... 

Thanks for sharing that link.  Iwata is a huge hero of mine.  That link also expresses some key reasons why I still think the Switch will be the best selling console yet.  Iwata was the visionary behind the DS and the Wii and he was also the head developer of the Switch.  Even though the Wii U and 3DS were misteps, I realized around the time the console released that the Switch would surpass even the DS.  Iwata had learned a lot from the DS and Wii, and he had even found ways around the sales limitations of those two systems.  The Switch is still in slow mode sales wise.  But I digress....

My main thing is I just want to say Iwata is a huge here of mine.  Thanks for sharing the link.