By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I had a dream we'd have a direct tomorrow! And again 12/9/19

Not kidding. I dreamed last night I saw some kind of Nintendo merchandise and I looked at the product information, which said something along the lines of "Join us for a direct September 4th."

I thought in my dream how weird it was that I was seeing this on some physical merchandise and then woke up.

I almost posted a thread on it this morning, but I figured everyone would think I was crazy so didn't. Now I see that a direct was just announced for tomorrow hahaha!

Anyway, just thought I'd share this amusing situation.

Around the Network

This must be where all the work went on their sleep sensor project. Now Nintendo can broadcast subliminal advertising into customers' dreams.

StarDoor said:
This must be where all the work went on their sleep sensor project. Now Nintendo can broadcast subliminal advertising into customers' dreams.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Dulfite said:

Not kidding. I dreamed last night I saw some kind of Nintendo merchandise and I looked at the product information, which said something along the lines of "Join us for a direct September 4th."

I thought in my dream how weird it was that I was seeing this on some physical merchandise and then woke up.

I almost posted a thread on it this morning, but I figured everyone would think I was crazy so didn't. Now I see that a direct was just announced for tomorrow hahaha!

Heresy I say! Now I just need you to dream about Fridays' Euromillions then discreetly pass the numbers on to me :)

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Mar1217 said:
StarDoor said:

So that's where the QoL program went ... clever as always. First step: Pokémon Sleep, second step: Nintendo World Sleep, last step: THE WORLD !

Wait, does this make me the prototype?! I didn't give them permission for that!

Around the Network
peachbuggy said:
Dulfite said:

Heresy I say! Now I just need you to dream about Fridays' Euromillions then discreetly pass the numbers on to me :)

Yeah and then a stinking plane will crash into an island, because of those numbers. But the island isn't real. Yet we have to go back because someone has to kill the friggin smoke monster!

they are marketing *hand gesture* Directly to you.

Also @Dulfite if this works and you have some kinda magic powers could I send you on some pics of me and mid 2000's Kari Byron along with a block of cheese, see if you can't dream me up something good!

also.... as I correct your name in my @'ing I notice... I had always thought your name on here was Duf Lite... as in the drink from the Simpsons which didn't catch on, go me and my brain not fully reading something in 6 years of you being on here.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

There are two possibilities:

1. You are a wizard.

2. It is a coincidence.

Now it is up to you to decide which is the more likely outcome.

HURRY UP AND DREAM UP THE LOTTO NUMBERS YOU SON OF A BITCH.

Ganoncrotch said:
they are marketing *hand gesture* Directly to you.

Also @Dulfite if this works and you have some kinda magic powers could I send you on some pics of me and mid 2000's Kari Byron along with a block of cheese, see if you can't dream me up something good!

also.... as I correct your name in my @'ing I notice... I had always thought your name on here was Duf Lite... as in the drink from the Simpsons which didn't catch on, go me and my brain not fully reading something in 6 years of you being on here.

Haha I've never had someone point that out! No, I originally created this screename when I made a wizard in Battle for Middle Earth II and a monk in RuneScape. Brother Dulfite was the official name for RuneScape, Guildwars 1&2. But before any of those was Dulfur, a cave troll I made for Battle for Middle Earth II. I also created Dulfurite.

Then I discovered years later someone made a website called dulfy, and I still to this day don't know which of us had the dulf idea first.