By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition announced for the Nintendo Switch!

Fantastic post @Bofferbrauer2

Earth Night Giving me classic 2d sonic chills but with some amazing visuals and backdrops.

Eastbound's music sounds like it was straight from the glory days of the SNES but perfected with 2019 hardware

So many potential day one indie hits that I'll be losing days to, been a while since I've had a machine with a growing backlog of amazing titles like the Switch and I play that system a lot... really thinking I'm going to need to retire from playing Paladins since it's up at 910 hours now, maybe when I get to the 1k mark I'll see if I can take a step back from playing it on the daily.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:

Wow do we Xboners get Smash in return or something

edit, this is a joke because of the nonsense in that Halo Switch thread 

Another examples Xbox gamers having less fun because Switch owners can play this game. Derp Derp DERP!

Switch support is good for extra revenue, doesn't necessarily need to be MS's major IPs either. People seem to like Sea of Thieves, that would be a good fit.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

I played and completed it some years ago on PC. The soundtrack and visuals are absolutely splendid, but the enemy design is weak and it also has some difficulty spikes which lead to frustration. One of the best Metroidvanias of the past 10 years, though. Gameplay, ability system, puzzles and map are great. I really can recommend it and I will buy the Switch version again to play it on TV. Confirmed 1080p60 should mean it's a worthy port.