By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you buying Borderlands 3?

Are you buying Borderlands 3?

Yes 14 29.17%

No 25 52.08%

Maybe 9 18.75%

Total:48

After how Randy abused a voice actor (one I like), lied about that USB stick with illegal files he shouldn't possess, embezzling Gearbox funds into his own "magic account", as well as shitting on people with concerns about EGS and his general viewpoint of the platform, I don't really feel like I need to buy the game at all. The PC version won't even support pre-loading at launch, while everyone else will. The PC version will also come with Denuvo as well, so even though some EGS defenders like to mutter EGS being DRM free, it will not be with this game, and it also proves that not even Randy trusts EGS consumers.

Honestly, like with Aliens:CM, Randy manages to screw something else so simple up, so easily.

My SO is hinting at wanting to play it, but I said that the only way you'll get me to ever play the thing, is if it's gifted to me and via Steam. I'm not putting a penny of my money towards Randy and his bullshit.

Last edited by Chazore - on 16 August 2019

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
COKTOE said:

Hell no. I was done with Gearbox for good as of 2012. I take pleasure in their failures. For example, I've made the neutron star-level collapse of Battleborn an annual celebration/mini holiday. All the most recent events surrounding them and their CEO do nothing less than validate the judgement call I made 7 years ago.

And let's not forget the Alien: Colonial Marines debacle, which Randy Pitchford has still, to this day refused to take ownership for and blamed gamers for its failure.

Between maybe to rarely, otherwise it's a shooter looter game, so, i'm not too sure i can handle with multiple updates & dlcs this type of thing.

KManX89 said:
COKTOE said:

Hell no. I was done with Gearbox for good as of 2012. I take pleasure in their failures. For example, I've made the neutron star-level collapse of Battleborn an annual celebration/mini holiday. All the most recent events surrounding them and their CEO do nothing less than validate the judgement call I made 7 years ago.

And let's not forget the Alien: Colonial Marines debacle, which Randy Pitchford has still, to this day refused to take ownership for and blamed gamers for its failure.

Oh my yes. It's a rich tapestry.  

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Day fucking one 🥰

Around the Network

Epic gets the same treatment as EA from me, soooooo... Nope!

As for a short excerpt of the reasons why it gets that treatment, look up at Chazore's post

I've put several hundreds of hours in BL1 and BL2. I've really liked the first two games, but for some reason I don't feel like definitely getting BL3 day one. Maybe I will play it at some point but for now I will prioritize other games over it. I also have a feeling that it would be way worse than the first two games. I got bored with Pre-Sequel pretty early and still hasn't finished it.

As soon it hits steam I will purchase it.

Maybe at some point, once the price drops a few times.

Not day one, maybe when it's on sale.