By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best standard Zelda battle music?

The best one?

Ocarina of Time 2 14.29%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 7 50.00%

Twilight Princess 0 0%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 5 35.71%

Total:14

I think I'd go with The Wind Waker's theme.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Wind Waker

Ocarina of Time. I guess Wind Waker second and Majora third, but they’re all good.

Wind Waker or Skyward Sword.

This made me listen to SS soundtrack again... damn, it was far better than I remembered. Now I want to replay SS xD

mZuzek said:
Vodacixi said:
Wind Waker or Skyward Sword.

This made me listen to SS soundtrack again... damn, it was far better than I remembered. Now I want to replay SS xD

As much as I love Skyward Sword and its soundtrack, I can't say I was ever a big fan of this song in particular, it's just so... forgettable. Well, at least to me it is. Goes to show how different tastes can be!

To be fair, it's not like I love any of the Zelda battle themes. I think they are pretty forgettable overall. They do their job... but they're not Xenoblade levels of awesomeness (for example). I just listened to the SS one and it made me listen to SS soundtrack xD

Around the Network

I would have said the Zelda II Palace theme, but that one's not on the list...

Wind Waker's is great...but Breath of the Wild's just gets me pumped when it gets going.

I personally would choose this music from Cadence of Hyrule.  Sure it's not a mainline Zelda game, but the music is based on the original.

Since, this was not an option in the poll, I voted for Wind Waker, which has good music but sucks in every other way.  Now I feel like I have to take a shower.

Wind Waker for me. It's the one I remember the most. OoT is pretty good. BotW's got annoying for me in the test of strength shrines though.

mZuzek said:
Snesboy said:
Wind Waker for me. It's the one I remember the most. OoT is pretty good. BotW's got annoying for me in the test of strength shrines though.

The shrine battle music is a different song, though.

Um...Idk what to say then. My favorite song from BotW was the Hyrule Castle theme.