By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Predict the Next Direct (Summer 2019 Edition)

When will we get to see more goodies?

July 25th-July 31st 1 2.56%

August 1st-7th 0 0%

August 8th-14th 0 0%

August 15th-21st 3 7.69%

August 22nd-28th 5 12.82%

August 29th-31st 3 7.69%

September 1st-7th 8 20.51%

September 8th-14th 11 28.21%

September 15th-30th 5 12.82%

October or sometime never, I don't care 3 7.69%

Total:39
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
super_etecoon said:
Well we've had our first Nindies Direct...so take a bow if you predicted August 15th-21st. Of course, this is just a Nindies direct and not a full on Direct so it's not quite the same. The OP definitely didn't specify, so if you want to take a victory lap, be my guest. We'll still be keeping track for the next major Direct, however.

It wasn't an Indie Direct. It was Indie World. It was made as a pre-Gamescom show. 

Gotcha!  Thanks.  The first I heard about it it was stated as a Direct.  My bad.   

Around the Network

I'm going to guess the first week in September because every other week in the month has a Nintendo published title releasing in it and I don't see them potentially sabotaging the sales potential of one of their titles by having it be upstaged by a general direct.

I don't think there's enough stuff Nintendo can talk about after Gamescom and the Indie World Direct.

A dedicated Pokemon Direct is very likely at the beginning of October. And then the last direct of the year with a preview of the upcoming titles for the first half of 2020 should come during November.

I think three things that was supposed to be in the next Direct has leaked now, Overwatch, Mega Man X/ZX Legacy Collection and the Aladdin/Lion King ports

6 people correctly predicted the window for the next Nintendo Direct. Take your victory lap!

Around the Network
super_etecoon said:
6 people correctly predicted the window for the next Nintendo Direct. Take your victory lap!

Why would I ? I’m at a conference all day, I’ll be spoiled everything bu opening Youtube hours later ! 😭

You know what, I’ll take my lap anyway...

abronn627 said:
super_etecoon said:

Why would I ? I’m at a conference all day, I’ll be spoiled everything bu opening Youtube hours later ! 😭

You know what, I’ll take my lap anyway...

I think you must have upgraded your Luck Skill.  Unfortunately it's the kind of Luck that gives you Bad Luck.  Probably should have read the fine print on the package first.  Hopefully you can stay away from media while you're in your meetings and watch in "live" after the fact, unspoiled.

Well, I DID say Early September for the next general Direct, so technically I called it!

I am surprised ^^
Hopefully we see more of that untitled goose game which was mentioned in a direct last year ^^

Yup I'm wrong, but depending on the contents of the direct, I'll be glad for it.