By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which of These PlatinumGames Fan Favourites Should Receive a Sequel?

Which of These PlatinumGames Fan Favourites Should Receive a Sequel?

MadWorld 91 9.90%

Infinite Space 12 1.31%

Vanquish 139 15.13%

Anarchy Reigns 8 0.87%

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance 88 9.58%

The Wonderful 101 154 16.76%

Transformers: Devastation 18 1.96%

Nier: Automata 330 35.91%

Other - One of Their Other Games 23 2.50%

Other - None of Their Games 56 6.09%

Total:919

I'd like the original Neir on PS3 to be remade using Automata's mechanics and engine.

Around the Network

Wonderful 101 was great, it needs a sequel!

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

I'd like what they originally wanted to do with Starfox Zero. Or something even more. The campaign should be at least 15 hours, should allow full directional control over the ship, should have better quality on foot moments (like adventures), and should actually have a good sequel story, rather than a rehashing of previous plot points.

Honestly? Star Fox Zero.

Of course, as a Star Fox fan, I'm biased. But regardless of anything that went wrong with SFZ gameplay and content wise, it was the most interesting retelling of the original story and set things up nicely as a reboot, which the series desperately needed. It also righted the ship when it comes to visual direction, establishing good character designs across the board and bringing back many of the voices the characters are known for.

Platinum Games is amazing and I'm sure they can make an awesome Star Fox game. Nintendo just needs to let them have plenty of control, and certainly not have Miyamoto around.

Chrkeller said:
Too early to say Astral Chain? Seriously, that game looks amazing. Hopefully it turns out as good as it looks. My more serious answer would be Nier.

Actually... It seems likely that it'll get not one, but two sequels as long as it sells well enough.

Around the Network

The best action game, Wonderful 101.

Wonderful 101, the most technical and creative action game to date.

Nier automata and metal gear rising. I found metal gear rising fun than vanquish Start at 3:24- 4:00 of this metal gear fight then start at 5:17-6:32 other part. then start at 8:12-9:30then 12:29 - 13:02 then go yo 13:24-14:40 then 22:37-23:18 theres more boss fights but 2 boss fights dequence like this was funner than entire vanquish game and I beaten vanquish in my forgotten xbox account

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 05 July 2019

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

1st choice: Nier Automata
2nd choice: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

mZuzek said:
Chrkeller said:
Too early to say Astral Chain? Seriously, that game looks amazing. Hopefully it turns out as good as it looks. My more serious answer would be Nier.

Actually... It seems likely that it'll get not one, but two sequels as long as it sells well enough.

That is very curious, thanks for the link.  I was unaware.