By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which of These PlatinumGames Fan Favourites Should Receive a Sequel?

Which of These PlatinumGames Fan Favourites Should Receive a Sequel?

MadWorld 91 9.90%

Infinite Space 12 1.31%

Vanquish 139 15.13%

Anarchy Reigns 8 0.87%

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance 88 9.58%

The Wonderful 101 154 16.76%

Transformers: Devastation 18 1.96%

Nier: Automata 330 35.91%

Other - One of Their Other Games 23 2.50%

Other - None of Their Games 56 6.09%

Total:919

I'd like what they originally wanted to do with Starfox Zero. Or something even more. The campaign should be at least 15 hours, should allow full directional control over the ship, should have better quality on foot moments (like adventures), and should actually have a good sequel story, rather than a rehashing of previous plot points.

Around the Network

The best action game, Wonderful 101.

Wonderful 101, the most technical and creative action game to date.

mZuzek said:
Chrkeller said:
Too early to say Astral Chain? Seriously, that game looks amazing. Hopefully it turns out as good as it looks. My more serious answer would be Nier.

Actually... It seems likely that it'll get not one, but two sequels as long as it sells well enough.

That is very curious, thanks for the link.  I was unaware. 

mZuzek said:
Chrkeller said:
Too early to say Astral Chain? Seriously, that game looks amazing. Hopefully it turns out as good as it looks. My more serious answer would be Nier.

Actually... It seems likely that it'll get not one, but two sequels as long as it sells well enough.

I am super pumped for Chain and the fact that they feel confident enough in it now to basically have confirmed a trilogy is in the works.

Around the Network

Nier is the only one that i've played out of those, so i have to go with it.

Nier with more playable characters, please, or at the very least more varied designs. Every character looks like a girl designed by a Hot Topic edgelord (yes, even 9S).

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Transformers: Devastation was extremely fun. Kinda short, but definitely fun. It's the Transformers game that I've always wanted.

At some point I need to sit down and finish Nier Automata. The first few hours seem good, but I haven't been able to get back to it.

wow The Wonderful 101 has more votes than copies sold...