By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - July Most Wanted Results!

mZuzek said:
Darwinianevolution said:

And I'm guessing it's just going to keep going down for a couple of months until only those not bothered by the National Dex removal remain.

Nah, most people don't care much about this and are excited anyway. The worrying part is that it literally looks like an early PS2 game and people think it looks good.

Fire Emblem Three Houses looks just as fugly and nobody seems to mind.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 03 July 2019

Around the Network
chakkra said:

I find it fascinating (and kinda funny) how COD and FIFA never make it to these lists, and then they go on to outsell pretty much everything.

Because this is based on Vgchartz. COD and Fifa are not popular here. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
chakkra said:

I find it fascinating (and kinda funny) how COD and FIFA never make it to these lists, and then they go on to outsell pretty much everything.

Because this is based on Vgchartz. COD and Fifa are not popular here. 

Yeah, that is pretty obvious. That's what I find fascinating about it.

And I will never forget that there was once a Poll here that asked: "Which console are you buying Watch Dogs for?" AND THE Wii U WON! lol

Wow Breath of the Wild 2 already winning with just a short teaser, I hope it doesn't take Nintendo too long to show more about it.

It seems the excitement for Pokemon here actually got lowered and the poke dex situation is probably the main cause for this. The game will still sell more than 15 million tho. Anyway, thanks for this axumblade!

axumblade said:
JEMC said:

Great work as always, axum.

Looks like E3 did have an effect on the people, with lots of new games on the list. And the fact that the PC version of Cyberpunk 2077 managed to make it into the top 10, is astonishing.

Just one little thing, tho

Spoiler!
you have listed Praey for the Gods (PC) with one point. That was my old voting before it slipped out of it to make room for Planet Zoo.

I knew there was something I had to have messed up. :P 

It only happens once in a blue moon, you do an amazing job.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

When is most wanted for august start?

Nevermind, just saw the thread.

wow. No Cyberpunk for ps4?

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?