By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Attack on Titan is one of the best animes ever!! prove me wrong (poll)

Tagged games:

Is Attack on Titan one of the best animes ?

Yes 23 41.82%

No 32 58.18%

Total:55

I watched the first episode. Seems too hopeless and depressing for me to enjoy it. I mean I can watch Walking Dead which is pretty bleak but damn, this just made me feel bad. None of the characters were particularly likeable, nothing good happened.

Around the Network

It is. It has been quite awhile since an Anime Series has captured me the way Attack on Titan did. Incredible visuals, music and atmosphere.

*Japanimations

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
*Japanimations

Haven't heard that in a while. Back in the late 80's and early 90's ( the golden age of rock ), when I was able to revisit Robotech via a new friend's VHS collection, I was introduced to the term. Not sure if it was from him, another person, or one of the odd anime magazines I would buy, which lead to mail ordering various anime VHS tapes from the US based solely off how cool the box art was. Ahhhh.....those were the days.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I've watched very few anime, so can't comment on whether it's the best or not, but I absolutely love it! Couldn't wait and had to start reading the manga after the first season aired, obviously not as in your face without the amazing animation and music, but the story itself is what has me hooked, somehow it just keeps getting better and better!