By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Attack on Titan is one of the best animes ever!! prove me wrong (poll)

Tagged games:

Is Attack on Titan one of the best animes ?

Yes 23 41.82%

No 32 58.18%

Total:55

If not THE best IMO as of right now that Season 3 part 2 has finished and depending how the final season is gonna be like when it finishes next year it could be my top Anime show ever even topping FMAB... hell it's one of the best SHOWS in general i've ever watched including normal tv shows and after the epic fail the GOT final season was watching this was like heaven.  I have been saying this from day one! but nooooo back then it was overrated and lots of people hated it because it was too popular but look how the situation has changed now it's so funny looking at it today when it doesn't have that through the roof hype everyone is like ohh damn this shit is freaking awesome.  i noticed how good and special it was from the beginning all the good and epic stuff the rich and mysterious story, characters the goddamn godlike animation and epic music.. and omg the stakes the feel of loss and defeat THE EPIC REVEALS !! It has everything i'm seriously impressed with this anime and i can't wait for the final season to see how it's all gonna wrap up.

note: there is no ANIME discussion so i just put it under Movies sorry.

Around the Network

Yugioh GX

Yes its one of the better ones.

Its fine.

Now I gotta watch the show.

Around the Network

Definitely. For me it is tie between this, FMAB and HxH.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Need to check this out, There só Much good anime these days its hard to keep up. I still need to finish mob p. season 2

Mob Psycho is awesome and S2 is very good but i prefer the first season because of the pacing 

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Need to check this out, There só Much good anime these days its hard to keep up. I still need to finish mob p. season 2

Yesss check it out you are in for a ride.

KLAMarine said:
Now I gotta watch the show.

I'm glad if i inspired you to watch it , you won't be disappointed 

The direction, the soundtrack, the voice acting, the animation are all top notch. Character development of the major characters is executed well, however, a lot of the of faces that we see on the show don't get enough screen time in my opinion.

Spoiler!
I didn't like the fact that Titans have the ability to wipe out memories of people inside the wall. It's such a random ability and it feels like it's only there because it's the only way to make the mysterious outside world.... mysterious to everyone living inside the walls. I wish they took a different approach to that plot point. 

With that said, I enjoyed all 3 season. I am a bit worried how the story is gonna wrap up now and how thrilling the last season will be now that the mystery is resolved. (which has been a big driving force behind the suspense and the thrill). LOST kept us hooked until we found out what was inside the hatch, I hope AoT doesn't share the same destiny.