By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Anticipated Upcoming Games that AREN'T on Your Main System?

Main systems are PS4 and Xbox One. Fire Emblem Three houses, Astral Chain, Pokemon Sword/Shield.

Around the Network

My main console is Xbox. TLOU2 is really the only upcoming game I care about that is exclusive to any other platform. I loved the first game and the second looks freaking amazing.

Not upcoming but I just found out that Judgement is only PS4 for now -.-

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Bayonetta 3, Metroid Prime 4, and the new Zelda (all NSW). Main - PS4.

Jpcc86 said:
Main system is PS4, looking forward to BOTW sequel and... Thats it? I guess Pokemon Sword/Shield but the limited dex completely deflated my hype for it.

Im curious about Ori.

I haven't been up to date with Pokémon since Silver.

So you used to be able to transfer your Pokémon from earlier games (e.g. X/Y) to your new game (e.g. Sun/Moon) after completing the new game's League? And with Sword/Shield that's no longer possible?

Around the Network
Replicant said:
Jpcc86 said:
Main system is PS4, looking forward to BOTW sequel and... Thats it? I guess Pokemon Sword/Shield but the limited dex completely deflated my hype for it.

Im curious about Ori.

I haven't been up to date with Pokémon since Silver.

So you used to be able to transfer your Pokémon from earlier games (e.g. X/Y) to your new game (e.g. Sun/Moon) after completing the new game's League? And with Sword/Shield that's no longer possible?

You can only import pokemon from the regional Galar dex and you can only trade between Sword and Shield back and forth.
We dont know how many are included the Galar dex yet tho. 

Halo 6

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Switch is my main:
Watch Dogs: Legion looks sick. FF7 Remake might actually get me to play through Final Fantasy for once. Halo Infinite looks nice and... I guess that's all for E3 Games.