By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Did I tell you guys about the time I got married?

Title^

Yes 1 7.69%

No 2 15.38%

Don't care 10 76.92%

Total:13

When she said the other girls thought you were hot,I had to scroll back up at your profile and had a chuckle.Yup she's full of shit.

Around the Network

You married her far too quickly, so I'm not surprised it didn't last. You barely knew her and yet you proposed marriage to her after only 6 months.
Remove the marriage from your story and it sounds like a typical relationship that didn't last long. (it probably would've been over even sooner if you weren't married).

I don't know enough about you or her to blame someone. You seem cool, though. I have to believe that, at some point you guys really were in love. One thing is for sure:

Marriage is hard.

I've been married since April 2016 and, while it's mostly good/great, there's definitely been a few times I wanted to jump into a river of piranhas to end the suffering.

Don't be bitter. Don't get discouraged. It'll happen when it happens.

Two questions:

1.) How old are you?
2.) Who kept the house?

d21lewis said:
I don't know enough about you or her to blame someone. You seem cool, though. I have to believe that, at some point you guys really were in love. One thing is for sure:

Marriage is hard.

I've been married since April 2016 and, while it's mostly good/great, there's definitely been a few times I wanted to jump into a river of piranhas to end the suffering.

I've been married for a year now and absolutely nothing has changed compared to the previous seven years we spent together.
Thus it makes me think that it doesn't have aynthing to do with marriage. However, maintaining a relationship is hard.

Around the Network

Barozi said:
d21lewis said:

Marriage is hard.

I've been married for a year now and absolutely nothing has changed compared to the previous seven years we spent together.
Thus it makes me think that it doesn't have aynthing to do with marriage. However, maintaining a relationship is hard.

Met my wife in 2014 and got married in 2016 after a year of living together. Maybe nothing really changed but psychologically, there's this feeling that "you can't just breakup" if something goes wrong. You feel more trapped. Not to mention people seeing how happy you are and wanting to either ruin the relationship or be part of the relationship (if you know what I mean).

But the good far outweighs the bad. A good marriage is like hanging out with your closest friend who also touches your penis. Can't see myself ever being single again, even though I'm in the doghouse a couple of times a year for no apparent reason.

d21lewis said:
Two questions:

1.) How old are you?
2.) Who kept the house?

We sold it and are splitting the profit. We close next week and that'll be it.

REDZONE said:
When she said the other girls thought you were hot,I had to scroll back up at your profile and had a chuckle.Yup she's full of shit.

Ouch. Harsh, but not surprising ;)

Barozi said:
You married her far too quickly, so I'm not surprised it didn't last. You barely knew her and yet you proposed marriage to her after only 6 months.
Remove the marriage from your story and it sounds like a typical relationship that didn't last long. (it probably would've been over even sooner if you weren't married).

Probably, but I can't change the past. Though I know not to rush into in the future.

d21lewis said:

Marriage is hard.

Both are true.

Please don't jump into a piranha river though, together we can make VGChartz great again haha

People always want what they don't have. When they have it, they don't want it anymore.

I would take it as a valuable lesson.

You're at the fork in the road. One path is ominous and the other is the reincarnated guy who had high aspirations. Choose wisely.

Oh, and there's always strip clubs.

Insert Coin. Press START. You Died. Continue?

Snesboy said:
REDZONE said:

Ouch. Harsh, but not surprising ;)

Barozi said:

Probably, but I can't change the past. Though I know not to rush into in the future.

d21lewis said:

Marriage is hard.

Both are true.

Please don't jump into a piranha river though, together we can make VGChartz great again haha

I kid,I kid just playing with ya man.