By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should I get a Xbox 360 for Halo 3?

windbane said:
Smash_Brother said:
Why is it in your icon if you don't own one?

Good question.

Maybe the kid likes all three. Can you guess which of the three I own?

Around the Network

If you want it just for Halo 3, I would suggest you just to wait, wait and see if Halo 3 is better than the previous 2 and if it is worth buying a 360 just for that game(those are $400, is a lot of money for 1 game in my opinion) In the other hand, if you like First Person Shooters, Third persopn shooters, sand-box games, and that stuff. The Xbox360 suits you perfectly.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Ok, thinking about it the 360's only good games are Gear of war and Halo which arent worth a console. I'll stick with my Wii and PS3

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Joeykanga said:
Ok, thinking about it the 360's only good games are Gear of war and Halo which arent worth a console. I'll stick with my Wii and PS3

heh 

Around the Network

"Ok, thinking about it the 360's only good games are Gear of war and Halo which arent worth a console. I'll stick with my Wii and PS3" ever read something other than the front page of gamespot?

Joeykanga said:

good choice.

I would definitely recommend a 360, but not if you're only getting Halo 3. I recommend Gears of War, Rainbow Six Vegas, Viva Pinata, Forza...it's definitely got its fair share of fun games.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

for being out for a year the 360 doesnt have enough absolute must have games to qualify for a purchase now. i would assume that you only play a few really good games per system, so just wait for a price cut at least. i dont think you are short of games right now (ds and psp save you).

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

Yeah. Get the Elite, if you really want Halo 3. You have all the rest, minus well go with it.