By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should I get a Xbox 360 for Halo 3?

Around the Network

Eh sure why not, if you think Halo 3 is absolutely worth buying a console, I'll be the last one stopping you to buy one ;) Since you already have a PS3 a lot of shooting food for the hungry fans among us will be delivered on there as well but as far as I know the 360 has a bunch of exclusives of it's own as well. My advice go check each game by screenshots / trailers to see if there's more interesting stuff released or to be released which will bring more interest or keep your interest in the 360 ;)

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

no it just everyone says its good, is it? and as long as i can remember every console on a birthday. Nintendo DS May 15, 2004 PSP May 15, 2005 May 15, 2006 I delayed it for a PS3 on December ??, 2006 Wii March ??, 2007 early Birthday present

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

If you really like Halo and Gears and they appeal to you and you got the money then go for it.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Get a 360, if you like the games. There are tons of great ones out there.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

No.

If the ESRB were to curtail you, I would say no. But I'm not the ESRB. It's up to your parents, but if they let you, go for it. Halo isn't a horribly violent game and is a great multiplayer game. But I would make sure you would buy a few more games and reason to buy them before buying a $400 console.

yeah it would be wise to buy the system with the biggest games of 2005,6 and 7. Sheesh.

Note: Some games in my collection are no longer owned, but have owned.

You shouldn't just buy it for two games though, like there could be two games you really really want, but look at the rest of the list of current and future games and decide based on that too.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

goldenpp72 said:
yeah it would be wise to buy the system with the biggest games of 2005,6 and 7. Sheesh.

So he should get a PS2?