By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Has anyone noticed that a surprise Zelda Game has been revealed at the end of all three Directs this year?

Interesting observation...I did not catch on to that pattern.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network

Here's hoping they announce a new Zelda game during every direct, forever.

yes! love it <3

Maybe the next direct will show a port of another Zelda game right at the end and it will end up being a title for December. I still believe Nintendo will want a December title for this year.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

peachbuggy said:
Maybe the next direct will show a port of another Zelda game right at the end and it will end up being a title for December. I still believe Nintendo will want a December title for this year.

Oh yes that would be nice! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

There’s still hope for Skyward Sword HD!

Last edited by PAOerfulone - on 14 June 2019

Now I’ll be disappointed if there’s nothing Zelda related at the end of the next direct.

I think they want to make as many Zelda games as they do with Mario. We could be getting at least 2 Zelda games per year.

I haven’t.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jranation said:
peachbuggy said:

Oh yes that would be nice! 

I feel it would be beneficial to Nintendo too. It would help stimulate both end-of year sales and also help with momentum into the new year. All of this, unless there are shortages tho.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!