By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bandai announcements leaked: Tales of Arise, From Software Elden Ring, and Ni no Kuni Remastered

I'll be picking up Ni no Kuni for Switch, too bad it isn't the remastered version though. Never really played any games of the Tales series but Tales of Arise looks quite interesting.

Around the Network

Tales on PC is great, don't need a PS4 anymore.

Elden Ring huh?
Looks like they have nothing to actually show about it as it's too early for that (looks like will be a teaser).
I wonder how will this one be, but I'm sure it'll be awesome.

Damn Switch are missing out on this

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Might be the right time to jump into Ni no Kuni I guess ^^

Anywoo, that new Tales of look like FF15 in a strange way ... (well if you had FF still retain Fantasy elements, lol)

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

Elden Ring would be instahype for me (as DS fan), but I really didn't care for Sekiro at all, so cautiously optimistic about that one.

I'm so getting Tales of Arise. Finally they step up their game in visual presentation.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Asus PG27UQ gaming on 3840 x 2160 @120 Hz GSYNC HDR| HTC Vive Pro :3

Reached PC master race level.

Elden Ring is FromSoftware so it's an almost guaranteed buy, and I'm almost certainly going to get the new Tales as well, but that'll have to wait until I work through the previous three releases in the series. Probably not getting the Ni No Kuni remaster unless there's something beyond just graphical upgrades there since I already own the game on PS3.

Tales on PS4 is great, don't need a PC anymore..

Nice Lord of the Rings font on that Elden Ring logo lol.