By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bandai announcements leaked: Tales of Arise, From Software Elden Ring, and Ni no Kuni Remastered

Hopefully Tales of is not the same fundamental gameplay issues that have stopped the potential of the series after Vesperia with a prettier coat of paint.

Budget can't fix that.

Around the Network

New Tales looks great can't wait for that one. Enjoyed Berseria a lot.

twintail said:
Immersiveunreality said:

Did read or hear it is supposed to be openworld ,Norse mythology,and you travel on horseback in openworld to places like castles and ruins that have a map layout like dark souls games.

I am sure the rumors never said this, but cool if true.

Meh, i think it was the words of some youtuber and i mistakingly mixed that up with the other info.

Would be cool yes.

Ni No Kuni would have excited me a few months ago, but i am so annoyed that the only thing 3rd parties are doing on Switch is ports

Immersiveunreality said:
twintail said:

I am sure the rumors never said this, but cool if true.

Meh, i think it was the words of some youtuber and i mistakingly mixed that up with the other info.

Would be cool yes.

That would be logical step - open (or better semi-open) world with DS kind of "dungeon" design. They can call it whatever they like, as long as it has DS mechanisms (I was fairly dissapointed with Sekiro, but that's on me).

Around the Network
twintail said:
Nautilus said:

But I still want top discuss about other stuff that arent leaks.Is it that hard to not mention the name of the games leaaked on the title?Im not against the thread, just the titles name.

I agree with Barkley. Like I understand not wanting to have these announcements known ahead of time but honestly why does it matter if you know the title now as opposed to knowing the title tomorrow? These leaks only include the title, platforms, some screens and info. Actual video footage, which should be most important, is missing. You will still get those in due time.

Additionally, these weren't leaked. Namco uploaded these onto their website with public access. That's their problem.

Honestly?Because its fun.

Evene if you know the title of the game, you already go to the conferences where this game has a chance of appearing with the expectation "Oh, so thats the Tales game" instead of "Oh shit, whats this game?Oh holy hells, its a Tales game!"

Some people might find this silly, but I watch E3 to be entertained, and being surprised is extremely fun and engaging.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

twintail said:
Nautilus said:

Honestly?Because its fun.

Evene if you know the title of the game, you already go to the conferences where this game has a chance of appearing with the expectation "Oh, so thats the Tales game" instead of "Oh shit, whats this game?Oh holy hells, its a Tales game!"

Some people might find this silly, but I watch E3 to be entertained, and being surprised is extremely fun and engaging.

So you think everyone else is having less fun, being less excited or surprised by not going into E3 completely blind?

because you would be wrong. It sounds like you are equating this leak to some kind of spoiler, which is kind of weird.

Nonetheless, I'm sorry you had to find out about these leaked games, but the onus isn't on others to keep it a secret too after the fact. 

Hiku said:

Right, but that is why this is treated the same way as a leak. It's information spread around the internet prior to when the publisher is ready to make the announcement public.

Sure, I don't disagree with this assessment 

No, this opinion is purely personal and I am only talking about myself.There are people that enjoy leaks like these, there are some that dont.What I said its about me.And yeaah, in my view, leaks are a kind of spoiler.Again, thats me.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1