By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What to do when the girl you like just wants to be friends?

Is Kapi a stupid bear?

Yes, very stupid 14 42.42%

A bit stupid 11 33.33%

No 8 24.24%

Total:33

The best thing to do in those situations is ask people on a gaming forum.

I think I saw you the other day though.

Last edited by Hiku - on 07 June 2019

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
BraLoD said:

Good luck on your arrangement with her.

Just got home and... it went really well.

I had fun and it's the first time I've hung out with her since I asked her out and haven't ended up feeling depressed. The way I feel about her hasn't changed, but just being friends actually seems possible. I'll see how that goes for now.

That's great to hear!  Keep us posted on your developments, I hope things go really well for you regardless whether you end up with her or you find someone even better :D

You are on her list, just not at the top.

Visit my eBay stampers store: eims-stampers

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

I just realized you mentioned that she is a work friend. My dad's company worked quite a bit with the Japanse . That was a long time ago, tho. But from what I can recall, isn't it culturally inappropriate in Japan to engage in office romance? A lot of the core values from my dad's business actually very traditional Japanese and it was one of the things that are frowned on there.

DrDoomz said:
I just realized you mentioned that she is a work friend. My dad's company worked quite a bit with the Japanse . That was a long time ago, tho. But from what I can recall, isn't it culturally inappropriate in Japan to engage in office romance? A lot of the core values from my dad's business actually very traditional Japanese and it was one of the things that are frowned on there.

This must be it. She really like you but cant date you because of traditional culture. Japanese cant engage in office romance and cant have sex until marriage. 

Around the Network
m0ney said:

What money implies is kill everyone above you on that list

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
m0ney said:

What money implies is kill everyone above you on that list

*sharpens claws*

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Hiku said:

The best thing to do in those situations is ask people on a gaming forum.

Lol

Ka-pi96 said:
BraLoD said:

Good luck on your arrangement with her.

Just got home and... it went really well.

I had fun and it's the first time I've hung out with her since I asked her out and haven't ended up feeling depressed. The way I feel about her hasn't changed, but just being friends actually seems possible. I'll see how that goes for now.

I hope for the best.

As long as you are not counting for that friendship to eventually turn into a relationship (love or just physical) you are good to go.

If she does start liking you, great, if not, you'll still be having a good time.

Keep yourself open for another women, don't shut yourself so if another nice girl gets into your radar you can definitely move on, don't miss the chance because of that.

As long as you can remain open for liking someone else as she seems to be, you'll be fine.

You'll eventually be dating a nice girl, don't worry.

So I hung out with her again tonight... because of course I did. I invited her and she came so... yeah.

Even offered to help her find a boyfriend. I've heard rumours that she likes a guy, one of my friends even, so offered to help. I might be shooting myself in the foot there, but I don't care. I'm finally ok with being around her again and I really do like her and want her to be happy, if that isn't with me then so be it. Plus, if she's with another guy that'll hopefully help me get over her.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702