By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft finally unveil their latest product called "Xbox Soap "

What do you think

Yes 4 26.67%

No 3 20.00%

Nani the fuck??? 4 26.67%

i am shock !!! 2 13.33%

i am ready for this 2 13.33%

Total:15

This New Xbox Soap Will Make You Smell Like Master Chief, I Think

https://www.dualshockers.com/xbox-soap/

according to Gamespot 

“Lynx Xbox is a fresh scent of pulsing green citrus, featuring top notes of kaffir lime and winter lemon, aromatic herbal middle notes of mint and sage, and woody bottom notes of patchouli and clearwood. Containing a range of natural essential oils, the Xbox Lynx range comes with a sleek new look and features a body spray, deodorant, and shower gel.”

Citrus, mint, and sage was not the kind of scent I would’ve expected from this Xbox soap. When I think of gaming I don’t think of “woody bottom notes of patchouli and clearwood.” Sweat and Doritos probably would’ve been a more apt scent.

That being said, this also looks exactly like something my mother would try to buy me for Christmas. For some reason, she buys me a gift set of soaps like this nearly every year and with that Xbox brand slapped onto the front of this lineup, I bet she’d gravitate towards snagging this for me over any others that might be available. Also, I love my mom. Thanks for the soaps you get me every year if you’re reading this.

The only potential downside to Xbox Lynx is that it’s currently only slated to release in Australia and New Zealand. Shipments for other regions around the world have yet to be announced so until then, you’re stuck using boring non-gamer cleaning products.

So ..... Whut???  Yup i am not kidding, this shit is real, i wonder what resolution they can produce and how many frame rates it will performs . Is it back ward compatible with my old brush ??? 

This will make your masturbate times will be more flawless while looking at naked Cortana.

Last edited by HollyGamer - on 06 June 2019

Around the Network

Is today April Fools and I haven't noticed it?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
Is today April Fools and I haven't noticed it?

It seem everyday is april fool . LOL 

thats so cringe....

Welp, that was the biggest megaton of E3. No need to watch the conference folks, this is what we came for.

Around the Network

Sony is the only company that gets marketing right. Nintendo, Microsoft and Google always deliverering that kind of cringe.

They should run a commercial for this were a fairly fit guy goes in the shower uses this and then returns to talk to his family with his voice edited to sound like a 12 year old talking through a $2 microphone telling people that he was busy in the shower fucking their mothers and getting headshots in call of duty in the shower.

Still though, it's just an endorsment, a fairly weird one to go with Nintendo branding a Mario Cereal, so you can eat sleep and drink video games... (providing you can drink body wash and not die). It probably didn't cost them anything to do and gets Xbox brand into peoples heads while they're away from gaming completely so that's not a bad thing at all when it comes to doing marketing right, considering that their stronghold in the game console industry has taken a dent with the X1 it's fairly smart to go about other ways of keeping the public aware that Xbox is a thing until their new console is ready to ship out.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

In glorious 4k, HDR10 and 60 fps.

Finally, something I can use to wash the stench of other systems off me. I swear, some days I get home, and my Xbox just knows I've been cheating on it. Then it just sits there and acts like there's no games to play. This could solve everything for me.

Well why not you have video themed things of anything from vibrators to shoes