7 11 17.74%

6 18 29.03%

5 9 14.52%

4 6 9.68%

3 2 3.23%

2 2 3.23%

1 1 1.61%

Total:62

Microsoft's E3 is looking pretty clean so far.

Anyways, I think they'll have a lot of stuff from 3rd party's to show this year. Is 2 hours longer than usual or is that the normal duration? I can't remember. 

Around the Network
Green098 said:

Microsoft's E3 is looking pretty clean so far.

Anyways, I think they'll have a lot of stuff from 3rd party's to show this year. Is 2 hours longer than usual or is that the normal duration? I can't remember. 

Used to be 1 hour and 30 minutes earlier in the generation. Last year it was 1 hour and 45 minutes. So it'll be 15 minutes longer than any previous year this generation I believe.

Pipe-Dream Prediction: Banjo will be in Smash and Playful is working on Banjo 1&2 remake/remastered and will be possibly be developing a sequel.

I'm curious to see how much multiplatform content they have. I recall this actually being a negative by some ppl in the past.
For me, seeing the new Halo and if any of their bought studios have stuff to announce/ show is my main interest points. Seeing more of their stuff from last year is just more of the same stuff.

I want to hear specifics about XCloud, and see some substantial Halo footage and info. Some big picture info about their next gen plans doesn't seem out of the question either.

Around the Network

Captain Phil is here!

WoodenPints said:

Captain Phil is here!

You should have used a poster with Coulson for that.

I hope you don't mind I stole your template Shika. Too lazy to make my own and moreso when you already filled it with half the stuff I would have anyways...

Epic was right all along... 

^That's fine by me.

Very excited, will get up early for it!

Please no leaks in this thread over the next few days!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS